SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shutting off auto correct?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shutting off auto correct? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I have a Samsung S6 Edge plus phone and that damn auto correct is bothering me. I checked on YouTube and I need to use some darn dictation button, next to the space bar to turn it off. I don't seem to get this button. Right side of grey ( guess at it auto correct bar) is a arrow, IIRC, it says auto replace. Might this be where I turn it off. You have a S6 Edge plus?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Lee,

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
According to the web search "Samsung S6 Edge disable autocorrect"

Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and open the Browser, to display the keyboard. Near the “Space Bar2 you will find a little icon with the “Dictation Key”. Hold your finger on that icon and switch to the “Settings” with the gear icon. Disable the features, if you want to turn off autocorrect on your Galaxy S6.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I found it woodman. Thank you.. Cool

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post