SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cancel Culture just took a huge rake to the face RE. Joe Rogan
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cancel Culture just took a huge rake to the face RE. Joe Rogan Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Again, simple men offer simple commentary to simple questions. Israel Adesanya is UFC champ. Israel is outspoken to put it mildly. Israel is also black. When a reporter thought he was being cute and asked Dana White about Joe Rogan and his recent N-word issues at a press conference for the upcoming UFC-271, Israel decided he'd respond to the reporter with his simple rather blunt opinion. This my friends is the way cancel culture ends, by smashing it with a rock.

***NSFW because of language and use of the N-Word***

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! Excellent!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
That’s great!

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well said Champ!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Rogan isn't going anywhere.

To quote Rhah from Platoon, the only thing that can kill Joe Rogan is Joe Rogan.

As long Rogan just keeps doing his thing and ignores the noise, he'll be just fine and tickety boo.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
There is a guy who is nobody’s fool.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12726 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Izzy is legit as has no filter or tolerance for cancel culture nonsense.

Joe Rogan and Dana White may no be as close as they once were, but Rogan is still royalty in the UFC to many.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
they have made Rogan more popular than he was

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
spoken by a man who makes his way in the world based on his own talents and not by conniving pity from others.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19675 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That was excellent! Cool

I thought about making a thread on this video. I’m glad bigdeal posted it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21115 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Fuck yes. Good looking out Izzy. Let these idiots keep pushing their lame ass agenda until November. Please keep pushing progressives. Stay woke and get smoked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5911 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
"That's my nigger, Joe Rogan."

Now when any cancel culture shitstain is triggered by Rogan's past use of the word "nigger" he should respond:

"Wait second. I am an honorary nigger so anointed by Israel Adesanya. He's a great guy and right too. I am his nigger and proud of it. Fuck with him, you're fucking with me, too."

Just put it in their faces. I mean its a goddamned word, not some lethal incantation named after a dark wizard whose name cannot be spoken. Even President Lincoln used the term when speaking about Haiti sending a man with a high-melanin dermal concentration to DC as an Ambassador.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I don't care much for 'street' or ebonics or thug culture. When a man sees and speaks the truth that he witnesses, with strength and conviction, I've noticed that all that other crap just falls away. And it leaves me proud.

We need more of this. Worldwide.
And then all these pansies and pretenders will crawl back into the woodwork.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
they have made Rogan more popular than he was

Jon - a - thon Jon - a - thon!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7263 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
They just KEEP over playing their hand, and this may be the straw. Rogan may be the best at attracting both sides of the aisle and most people are going to see through this bullshit.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9695 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
"The comic and podcast host Joe Rogan is currently in hot water. Recently, clips featuring Rogan saying the n-word on The Joe Rogan Experience have been making the rounds, and people are (predictably) shocked. He’s being called a racist, and Spotify, the platform that has paid handsomely for the right to host The Joe Rogan Experience, is facing pressure to drop him.

These attempts to paint Rogan as a racist are completely wrongheaded. As John points out in this excerpt from our latest conversation, there is a big difference between “lobbing” a racial slur at someone and “referring” to it. If Rogan had called a black person the n-word, he would be worthy of our contempt. But that’s not what he’s being accused of. His supposed sin is simply that he uttered the word, not that he used it to verbally abuse any person or group of people. Are we really so frail that we can’t bear even to hear this word, no matter the context?

Of course, I think there’s a reason all these clips of Rogan saying the n-word are surfacing now. Rogan is also facing accusations of spreading COVID misinformation on his podcast because he sometimes speaks with guests who present ideas about the virus that are out of the mainstream. Trying to deplatform him for this is equally wrongheaded, as I explain below. If we’re going to deal with the serious questions of our day, we have to do away with the impulse to simply shut down conversations for no reason other than that they make some of us uncomfortable.

Prof. Glenn Loury
Brown University"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC7CCqqPOyo

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is just how they do things:

First claim "misinformation" and try to get the political opponent removed from public discourse.

If that doesn't work claim "racism" and keep trying to get them removed.

Next up is false accusations of sexual misconduct. 3...2...1....

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the Army back in the early sixties I heard the N word used a lot in our outfit, by the Black guys,never by Whites. Of course there are people today making big bucks pushing race hate.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post