SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No MoZ tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No MoZ tonight Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
I am out of town at a relative’s house for Thanksgiving and I didn’t think to set up the MoZ image before I left. I’m certain that I will be back at my PC tomorrow and can do it then. My apologies.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Heck, no issues Club. Enjoy yourself! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's always good to see it when comes around. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Club.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.
We will be ready for the next MoZ when you are.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Well, if your relatives are more important than us... Wink

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
We, sir, can wait. Hope your Thanksgiving was full of family, frkends and good food.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Just hearing from you Club and knowing that you’re enjoying the holiday is sufficiently zen-like. Safe travels & happy holidays!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26383 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Thank you for such great shots.

I’m sure this one will be worth the wait.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Like the girls told us in school,
It's worth waiting for.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1088 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Clubster...thank you for all those you have posted over the years...take your time and enjoy your holiday with loved ones...SIGForum and it's members will be here when you get back Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thanks, club! Everyone deserves a little time off!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very nice substitute, Andy.

Enjoy the holiday, Club Smile

Just know that you are very much appreciated, friend Smile Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
The fact you ALWAYS post at exactly the same time every Friday, I think we can forgive you for being a person and having things to do to make you late in posting a picture. I look forward to your pictures regardless of when they are posted. Happy Thanksgiving!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post