SIGforum
A KARMA for 12131 finding the Ruger he THOUGHT he lost :-)...THE WINNER IS birddog 1

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9690057724

July 24, 2017, 05:36 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
A KARMA for 12131 finding the Ruger he THOUGHT he lost :-)...THE WINNER IS birddog 1
OK...I have been through this with a Tokarev I thought I "misplaced" many moons ago (it was found much later by my beloved wife in a fake plant "planter" thingy...don't ask me to extrapolate Roll Eyes)...In honor, I offer the following KARMA...

no rules...if you are a member of this forum...you can enter...that's it Smile...

I will have a Snap Safe modular Lock Box (this ain't one of those big safes that goes in your closet (but I guess it could)...it's a "lock box" that kinda goes under your vehicle seats to secure your personal carry in the event you can't take it with you into court, post office or whatever) sent to your address (which you will willingly give to me if you win) from Amazon...the one I have in mind is this one...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have this particular model...you can put an iPad in it and the cable is THICK...it deters snatch and grab...

If for some reason Amazon doesn't have this particular one (sold out or whatever) when I choose the winner via the Karmanator (a big thank you to member Chance)...you will receive the one I choose from what Amazon has to offer...

I will choose the winner on July 31st...or maybe August 1st...more than likely July 31st (I like to keep my options open Razz)...

Thanks Para and the mods for a great forum and thank you for great members...and all of the posts that keep us on our toes and thinking 'bout things!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
July 24, 2017, 05:37 PM
ArtieS
Superlucky #1

Thank you for this chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
July 24, 2017, 05:41 PM
OKCGene
In like Flint ! Thanks.
July 24, 2017, 05:41 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Please put me in.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 24, 2017, 05:45 PM
urbanwarrior238
Very nice offer. I would like a chance. Thanks

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member
July 24, 2017, 05:48 PM
83v45magna
Being called for jury duty will remind you real quick why you need one of these or something like it. Thanks for the kind offer and please include me for a chance.
July 24, 2017, 05:49 PM
PossibleZombie
Please count me in, that would come in handy.
July 24, 2017, 05:56 PM
PCWyoming
Great karma, please add my name.

PC
July 24, 2017, 06:01 PM
P250UA5
In please, thank you for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.
July 24, 2017, 06:03 PM
V-Tail
A safe-keeping device would be A Good Thing.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
July 24, 2017, 06:06 PM
FenderBender
count me in please
July 24, 2017, 06:10 PM
Jimbo54
Don't include me in this generous offer because I have one. I just want to say that these lock boxes are the handiest darn things when traveling into anti-gun states, not mention Court Houses, Post Offices, etc. I use mine a lot.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
July 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
architect
Thanks for a great karma, please include me.
July 24, 2017, 06:23 PM
birddog1
Very nice, please include me
July 24, 2017, 06:23 PM
GCE61
Very generous, please count me in
July 24, 2017, 06:34 PM
msfzoe
Very nice karma.
Please add my name.
July 24, 2017, 06:49 PM
MrToad
Great karma. Please include me. Thank you!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.
July 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
George43
I have won a pistol and $100 worth of ammo. I am feeling lucky. I am in.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.
July 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
signewt
count me in, I've lost...er....'have a friend' who thought he lost stuff in the same manner as others in this forum....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

July 24, 2017, 07:30 PM
LtJL
Generous Karma! I hope the Great Karmanator chooses me!