SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    86 year old sniper..... or, once a sniper, always a sniper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

86 year old sniper..... or, once a sniper, always a sniper Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted
Stumbled across this on the tube... thought some of you might get a kick out of it. I know I was a bit impressed Big Grin Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVdqxkHd2RQ

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That was the best thing I've seen in a long time. So proud to see our current military honoring our veterans, especially wartime vets like that fine gentleman.

Thanks so much for sharing that!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yep. That was good stuff!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I've watched a few times over the years. Great story.

Gundy passed away a few years ago.

Posts: 4087 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video! Thank you for sharing!!

Posts: 3495 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Completely awesome, all the way around!
Thanks for sharing!

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Wow ... a three round, five inch group, at a 1000 yards ! Thank you for sharing !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post