SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trivial news of the day......Moonpies....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trivial news of the day......Moonpies.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very rare these days to find RC colas, and no more Double Colas.

Not so fast there!

http://double-cola.com/

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Used to love Moonpies when I was a kid. Haven't had one in decades. For some reason, it popped into may head a while back. Search my neighborhood pretty thoroughly. Couldn't find them. I thought they stopped making them.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
A green mint chocolate moonpie, chilled in the fridge before eating is delicious!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if everybody has Cracker Barrel restaurants, but my Cracker Barrel has Moon Pies.

Still taste just like they just been throwed off a float.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I found them in Bass Pro also if you are looking for a source.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post