SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock Watch, it's time for a Glock
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Watch, it's time for a Glock Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
This watch is perfect perfection. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16250 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I heard on the interweb that Glock watches kaboom! Wink

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I like the green box, not so much the watch.
Overpriced IMHO.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
For that price I would be happier with a Luminox wrist watch.

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Pretty soon, they'll be on Fleabay/Funbroker:

For Sale:

!!!! Rare, one of a kind, CUSTOM, Glock Watch. Custom stipple, high capacity battery, upgraded watch band. Buy it now $750 !!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
A titanium case, huh? Can the two halves be wedged into a plate carrier? Razz

Posts: 2636 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
That green wrist band put me off..

solar powered?

I spent up until last year professing I would never own a Glock... and if I had stayed true to my word I might actually buy one of these ugly watches to just keep faith with not buying an 'ugly' Glock... except.... I bought 3 in the last 9 months. Never ever say "never".

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
It's pretty. I would be a buyer at maybe $150.

For $400, I'll just buy a Glock that shoots.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We really need to stop allowing ourselves to be led around by the nose by marketers. Don't just tell them "no"; tell them FUCK NO, and tell them to stop sending you any more of their useless emails. Tell them you will no longer pay them any attention, and they're not getting any more of your money.

You're just a statistic to these people. You're not even alive to them, except when you give them your credit card number. It's long past time for this shit to cease.

If you need something, you know you need it. You don't find out about this from marketers.

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Will Sig release one with a Rainbow strap?.....

We have plenty of timekeeping piece fans here considering the watch thread is 343 pages long, imagine to people into watches it's an interesting piece if at not at least a conversation starter..

Companies have done this for ages, some fans of those companies like the stuff, some don't, if it makes people happy during these crazy times and they see value in spending their money then they can have at it....

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
That green wrist band put me off..

Yeah, that color is off-putting, but it also comes with an interchangeable black stainless steel mesh band. With nDLC coating.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16250 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
They should have called it CLOCK.

Or put in a chime, then it could be an alarm glock.

Or not.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or put in a chime, then it could be an alarm glock.

I’ll allow it and even give you a slow clap because that’s my kind of humor. Smile. I am still gonna groan however but it’s groan of bad joke respect. Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7622 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, I am in the “ No “ camp for this watch.. it doesn’t “ look” $400.00……

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I feel the G-Shock GA2100 looks more Glock than Glock's watch.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I saw it here, I liked it, and I bought it. Don't like that? Think it's outrageously expensive (at $400.00)? Think it's just a marketing ploy? Okay, that's your right. I like the design of the watch, it looks good in my eyes, and it's (IMHO) no more nor less of a marketing ploy that the entire Sig Legion series of pistols and associated stuff. (BTW: I own a P938 Legion and like that version more than the original P938 that I own.)

Here's my Glock watch and the 9mm converted Model 23 that I'll probably carry when I wear it. I'm under no illusion that the watch is going to greatly increase in value.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I saw it here, I liked it, and I bought it. Don't like that? Think it's outrageously expensive (at $400.00)? Think it's just a marketing ploy? Okay, that's your right.
Yeah, I'm just wondering if you can manage to be a bit more defensive.

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my Glock watch on Friday, the green band is not for me, but the black mesh band is very nice, quite happy with the watch. The case is pretty kool, watch is a good size and feels good on my wrist. I dig it and to me that is worth the $400.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Almost every watch looks better on mesh. I love that Glock included a mesh bracelet. The green band would be too bright even for my obnoxious taste. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21051 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
It’s a good looking watch. But if you are buying it to wear, why? It seems to be everything GLOCK isn’t not the least of which is affordability with impeccable reliability. That market for watches is met with the CASIO G-SHOCK line of watches. If GLOCK wanted a true collector’s style watch, they should have gone with a limited edition like the all titanium Citizen Dave sold several of us a few years ago. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it.

My view of a true “GLOCK” watch vs a limited edition watch.

Posts: 12429 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post