SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - SIGforum coin ***RGRacing is the winner***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - SIGforum coin ***RGRacing is the winner*** Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted
Offering up a Copper SIGforum coin as a karma for the newer members who were not here for the opportunity to buy them when they were released.
I will let this run for about a week before picking a winner.

Rules:
-Must have registered between 2016 – 2022.
-Must have an e-mail in your profile
-Must have an average of about 50ish posts per year not including posts in the classifieds. This is a ballpark number. My intent is for the winner to be a member who has been participating on the forum and I will look at the winner’s history and decide if they meet the intent of the karma.
-The karmanator will pick the winner and I will check to see if they meet my intent. If not then the karmanator will pick a new winner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SpinZone,

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at that kind of memorability.
Thanks

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I stupidly missed these when they were available. Alas I don't qualify as "a newer member" for this karma. Best of luck to those that do and kudos to SpinZone for offering this.

Would have been nice to add to this Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great generous karma, but please don't include me; I was able to take advantage of the buy.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I stupidly missed these when they were available. Alas I don't qualify as "a newer member" for this karma. Best of luck to those that do and kudos to SpinZone for offering this.

Would have been nice to add to this Big Grin

Bald1, check your email sir. Smile

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Bald1, check your email sir. Smile

Done and replied Mike Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Easiest karma ever! RGRacing, it was close but you are the winner.
Send me a shipping address and I will get the coin out to you.

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
SpinZone - I just received my winnings. Funny story but I was on a SF-less vacation and totally missed my lucky draw. Months later I was searching for something I forgot about, and it came up. I contacted SpinZone and he said still has it and sent it my way.

Stand Up guy after me fumbling in the endzone.

Thanks - It is a beauty. I owe you a beverage if we ever meet up.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn that was quick shipping considering the time of the year.

Thanks for letting me know that it made it.