SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Father's Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Father's Day Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Happy, happy to all fathers. I'm just about to give my last to the world. I gave them all in original condition. I worry about all of them still. So, being a father never ends. I'm going to cook a big steak on the grill, and have a nice Argentina Malbec with it. I will be worshipped. In my own mind of course.

Posts: 7531 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a great day and I echo the sentiment of happy day to all the fathers and those that stepped up and filled that role.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son and daughter have moved out and are not living close. I won't be with them today except via phone. Happy fathers day dads. Enjoy the day.

Posts: 7561 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day to all of the Sigforum Dads

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23279 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33827 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Nice.

And yes, happy Father's day, fellas.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Happy Fathers Day boys.

0:01

Posts: 4212 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I have three kids, eight grandkids and two great grandkids and I won’t see any of them today.
But that’s OK.
We raised them to be independent and do their own thing. They do all have a legitimate reason for being elsewhere and none are 40 and still living in my basement so that’s a win!

They will all be on my mind today and I expect me on theirs. I am proud of them all.

Happy Father’s Day y’all.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5742 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My Father passed several years ago, I think of him always.
To me, my thoughts of him make every day Fathers day.

Posts: 4631 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
My daughter knows how much I like In-N-Out Burger but the closest one to Maryland is in Texas. She looked up a recipe to make Animal Style fries and made it for me today.

Posts: 3231 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
My daughter knows how much I like In-N-Out Burger but the closest one to Maryland is in Texas. She looked up a recipe to make Animal Style fries and made it for me today.

Those little things are all we need. Just to feel loved and appreciated.

I'm on the ship for Father's day. My daughters made this simple tracing of their hands and their little baby brother's and snuck it into my sea bag the night i lwft for work. Can't ask for a better gift on Father's day, absent spending the day with them of course.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post