SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sent my little girl Rosie over the bridge early today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sent my little girl Rosie over the bridge early today. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
My Rosie kitty was 23, she had an amazing life, was a rescue at about 3 weeks old. Passed in my arms curled up like a kitten, lucky to have her for so long. The other cats are lost, been looking all over for her today. Sad she is gone but 23 is a great life.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
23 is a great life that you gave her, good girl Rosie.

Hunter will be on the other side of the bridge to welcome her.

R.I.P Rosie

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Our beloved furry friends masters are family.

Again, my condolences.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolence on the loss of your fur-kid. 23 years is a testament to the good life you gave her.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about your Rosie. My condolences to you. It sounds like she was a wonderful kitty.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
My Rosie kitty was 23, she had an amazing life, was a rescue at about 3 weeks old. Passed in my arms curled up like a kitten, lucky to have her for so long. The other cats are lost, been looking all over for her today. Sad she is gone but 23 is a great life.

Wow, since 3 weeks old to 23. Quite the rescue.
A good life.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. They really worm their way into our hearts.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sorry Spunk. What amazing life. Missed, but never forgotten!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19172 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
She had a good run with a loving family. A kitty couldn't ask for more but I know our pets are waiting to play with us again over the rainbow bridge.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Our pets are indeed family members.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
You gave her a great life...condolences sent.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this. However, 23 is a long life for a cat and I'm sure she was a delight.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences. 23 is a fine long life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You gave her the best life and she loves you !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
This was a good land mammal.

23 is a damn good run. Damn good.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Our sincere condolences . Both of you were blessed to have enjoyed 23 years together . You don’t have to keep looking, she’s in your heart.

Posts: 3721 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
A loving life for 23 years. RIP, Miss Rosie… Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the loss of your loved one. She had a good long life.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
RIP. What an amazingly long life!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post