SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant karma: HKS model 451 and stock P232 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant karma: HKS model 451 and stock P232 grips Login/Join 
Team Apathy
posted
I have these two items available to someone who can use them.

1. HKS model 451 speed loader, not packages but pretty much unused. Not sure why or how I ended up with it.

2. Stick plastic grips that came of my P232 stainless, circa 2006/2007. I like the Hogue rubbers and haven’t looked back.

Speak up if you can use them!

Posts: 6367 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Speedloader - yes. Perfect for one of the ladies I'm coaching. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of thumbing 9mm rds into a 1911 style magazine.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
Speedloader - yes. Perfect for one of the ladies I'm coaching. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of thumbing 9mm rds into a 1911 style magazine.

My email is in the profile. Shoot me a shipping address and I’ll get it out to you.

Posts: 6367 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Done.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 232 grips if they are still available.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
I'll take the 232 grips if they are still available.

You got it. Please email me an address.

I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Email sent...

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post