SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Inflation Is About To Explode "Leaving Global Economies Sitting On A Time Bomb"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inflation Is About To Explode "Leaving Global Economies Sitting On A Time Bomb" Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Does anyone else get this strange and uncomfortable feeling in their gut that we are in the calm before the storm?

No, I don't have that feeling at all. I think there will be some inflation, but it won't be too bad.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Does anyone else get this strange and uncomfortable feeling in their gut that we are in the calm before the storm?

I too have the "feeling".

I had that feeling for 2-3 years leading up to 2008. I started getting that feeling not long after the recovery began--yes: Even during the Trump years. The guy that manages our portfolio agrees. Thus we're invested very conservatively, with plenty of diversification. It's set up such that our gains moderately outstrip the modest amount we withdraw to supplement our SS income. We won't get rich this way, but we're comfortable and shouldn't get hurt too badly if TSHTF.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post