SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    College of W&M president to BLM "I don't deal in demands".
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

College of W&M president to BLM "I don't deal in demands". Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
It's only a short walk from campus to Old Williamsburg where they have the public pillory.
I'm of the opinion that the Pillory and the Stocks should be used a lot more often. Positioning a basket of rotten vegetables nearby would be a nice touch, too....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kudos to W&M president.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
BLM is the most racist organization in the US at this moment. If you really and truly want to fight racism in all of its forms, disband now.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post