SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reverse seared ribeye
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reverse seared ribeye Login/Join 
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Where are the damn potatoes?

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
Where are the damn potatoes?

Hahahahaha. I normally don't do a potato although I have a few times. I like the pita bread better and when I eat all the steak, the bread mops up all the juice leftover.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Im gonna try that. Just pepper and the Cavenders.

I like the New York cut. I marinate for a little while in Allegro. Then toward the end I hit it with garlic and butter. Cast iron.

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My best friend will have a couple of bachelor nights while his wife is away next week, we got a couple of rib-eye caps and a bottle of Redbreast Lustau that will be drunk. Cool

Got me thinking now if I should make a sauce: chimichurri, black pepper cream, mustard cream... Wink

Posts: 14699 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post