SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saint Lucia (or any tropical paradise location) any advice needed on best beaches to fly/sail into ??
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saint Lucia (or any tropical paradise location) any advice needed on best beaches to fly/sail into ?? Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KDR:
We went there precovid and stayed at Bay Gardens on Rodney Bay. We loved it. The beaches were great and the water was perfect. We went in January and it was a low of 78 and a high of 82 everyday with a short afternoon shower. Most of our time was just relaxing at the resort, but we did do a jungle tour and we went to Castries (didn’t care for it).

Its been several years, but I can’t recommend Big Chef Steakhouse enough. The food was amazing and service was even better. We had already ordered and were waiting for drinks when a waiter walked by with the most heavenly smelling appetizer. I said to my wife that we should have ordered that. 5 minutes later, out comes our waiter with that appetizer - no charge. He just overheard us and wanted us to try it.

thank you !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post