SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Year's Karma: Complete collection of Bond films on Blu-Ray- winner is sig229-sas
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year's Karma: Complete collection of Bond films on Blu-Ray- winner is sig229-sas Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
**Winner: sig229-sas**

Happy New Year!

I am offering a karma for 2019- an almost complete set of the Bond films on Blu-Ray. This is open to members with over 107 posts, and the winner will be selected on Friday, 1/4.

The only films that I do not have in the collection are Never Say Never Again and Spectre.

Good luck, and best wishes for the new year ahead!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maestro,

Posts: 3678 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Love Bond movies, I am in. Thanks.

PS, unlucky no. 1.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma! Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I down for the cause

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma.

Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16404 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Ish that sho? Yesh, Very cool - thanks!

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Nice!! I'm in too. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Please include me.

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be included please

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this Bond opportunity.

Thank you for the generous Karma- excellent taste-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bond, James Bond. In please. Many thanks for the chance. Happy New Year!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to you, Sir. I'm in for the Karma. Somehow I never acquired any of the Bond films on disc so this is marvelous opportunity. Thank you.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Boy! This would make for a great long weekend! I'm in!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Love Bond. A guilty pleasure I must admit. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Karma!

Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year, great karma please include me. Please ship them to be shaken not stirred.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Thanks!

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post