SIGforum
For what it's worth, anybody who needs a good thought or prayer you have it and always have.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9630063224

April 07, 2017, 11:17 PM
cslinger
For what it's worth, anybody who needs a good thought or prayer you have it and always have.
I try to post to, but don't always post to the request for thoughts or prayers. Even though I don't always post please know that if I ever read a post asking for thoughts or prayers I legitimately, stop what I am doing and offer up a prayer for you.

Now take that for what it's worth as I am sure I am not exactly on the big guys favorites list but hey I try. Smile

So for anybody here going through the jungle of life with a dull machete. Prayers and good thoughts for you and yours.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
April 07, 2017, 11:21 PM
SigSAC
This is along the lines of what I do - I always take a moment to remember the requests of others.
April 07, 2017, 11:28 PM
sigmonkey
bump.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 07, 2017, 11:38 PM
Aeteocles
Thank you.
April 07, 2017, 11:48 PM
sig77
God bless. What a wonderful forum and people we have here.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.
April 07, 2017, 11:48 PM
dsiets
Thank you CSLINGER.
You explained that perfectly for me when I often don't type out a response but take a moment.
I'm sometimes drained but want to offer encouraging words. But then I read many inspired responses of members and am myself lifted up.

I believe the responses are but a fraction of those involved in the thread.
April 07, 2017, 11:52 PM
just1tym
Everyday prayers for several here, I know prayer works.

Regards, Will G.
April 07, 2017, 11:53 PM
darthfuster
I don't always post in those threads either, but I do keep a prayer in my heart for those in need of one.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
April 07, 2017, 11:58 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don't always post in those threads either, but I do keep a prayer in my heart for those in need of one.

Ditto Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
April 08, 2017, 07:09 AM
Ironmike57
It does.
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Everyday prayers for several here, I know prayer works.

April 08, 2017, 07:27 AM
NMPinNYC
HOOAH and thanks. Right back at you.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor