SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: For 10 Year+ Members Only ***Winner: eseaton***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: For 10 Year+ Members Only ***Winner: eseaton*** Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I barely qualify.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I'll take a spot. thanks

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the mix!

Thank you.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4137 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Please add me into the drawing.

Thanks

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please include mean your generous karma drawing. I have a P226 that would work nicely on.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma list.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be in on this, thank you for the opportunity.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Too cool.... I'm in. Thanks!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2670 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a great karma. I'm in

Posts: 775 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
I've got a Sig 226 and this sounds like a fun way to shoot it more.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24136 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iam2340pro1
posted Hide Post
Thank you for such a generous karma!!

If we meet and you forget me you have lost nothing but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him you have lost everything.

Posts: 758 | Location: Central Alabama | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested!!

Thank you.

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a P226 and would love a chance at this very generous Karma!

Please put my name in the hat!

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3484 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
In on this great karma.

Couple of 226's around somewhere.

Pew-Pew-Pew!

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous Karma. Thanks so much!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included, please. Thanks for the opportunity.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a go. 13yrs for me. What a ride!

Thanks!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. I qualify and wish to be included if you would be so kind. I can use it to assist in my wife's training with the classic P series. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post