SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Neighbors block ICE from deporting illegal alien.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neighbors block ICE from deporting illegal alien. Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
It's coming, within President Trump's second term.
Keep your rifle cleaned...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8378 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
I remember when aiding and abetting was a crime too.

It looks like we created a law enforcement agency but made them paper tigers. I cannot imagine why there are warrants that have the same restrictions as a child's game of hide-and-seek.

8 usc 1324, which is the statute that sets the elements for the offense known as 'alien smuggling', lists "aiding" "facilitating", or doing anything "in furtherence of" the illegal entry of aliens, as making one guilty of "alien smuggling.

But, if noone is willing to enforce it, the statute is a waste of ink. ICE is a paper tiger because, despite having all the authority in the world to act, is run by managers who are afraid of their own shadow.

The house committees who oversee ice, is stocked with democrats. As long as half the american electorate want illegals left alone, and vote such, thats ecactly what will happen.

The federal government is a joke. Theres no good reason at all to take them seriously. Thats why i dont get too wrapped around the axle when ATF comes out with a new opinion on pistol braces or barrel lengths.

Im still pinning my hopes for Americas future on an asteroid.

How about good old interfering in an investigation or failure to follow lawful command?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

Imagine the amp'd up temper tantrums the Left is going to have when Trump wins again. You thought this time around was bad.......It's going to be a juicy one next time.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29719 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

Imagine the amp'd up temper tantrums the Left is going to have when Trump wins again. You thought this time around was bad.......It's going to be a juicy one next time.

Let’s hope they make some serious tactical blunders that we can really capitalize on. I’ve had it up to here (points to neck) with leftists getting away with attacking law abiding citizens.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
They can't stay in the house forever.

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post