SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a new Pepper Grinder
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a new Pepper Grinder Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me this brass one made in Greece last year...love it.

https://www.amazon.com/Pepper-...Brass/dp/B00015USPQ/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the references, keep 'em coming.

That's a lot of different options... seems like the unicorn is used by more members than anything else.

I sort of like the electric model... dual grinders!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
I bought a set (salt and pepper) of those OXOs about a month ago and am happy with them.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Sorry to be late getting back to the OP question. I make pepper grinders as several SF members posted. They are quality mills made from domestic and exotic woods with American made parts.

I stand behind all my work, 100% no questions, you have a problem with my work, I fix it, done!

All SF members receive free shipping and 10 discount. Use code 10OFF, the shopping cart is still going to charge shipping but I will enclose a refund for the shipping. You can see my work here .

If you don't see what you are looking for, let me know, I keep over 100 mills in stock at all times.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I've been using these Mr Dudley's for 32 years and they're still going strong. Get our peppercorns from Costco and this thing gets almost daily use.

found this on eBay Canada, exactly like mine, just not as well cared for. Such a deal at five bucks:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wood-M...b:g:WWYAAOSwHNxaOUuD

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I lucked out. Since the grinder wasn't that old and I seemed to remember the store saying, 'if you are not happy with anything, let us know and we'll make it right'. So, I asked them if there was anything they could do. Sure, bring it in and we'll give you in store credit/exchange.

Retrieved it from the vehicle and swapped it for the OXO (paying the difference of a couple bucks). They stated the owner had one and it broke too. And they had a couple others come back.

So far, the OXO seems to be a quality, high output mill.

*Thank you Kitchen Collection for the good customer service!

**Thank you Sig Forum members for the recommendations. I see these mills becoming addicting.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post