SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gooooo Sooners!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gooooo Sooners!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
You must have missed it earlier in the game when Mayfield taunted our kicker with his hand around his neck.

Michigan kicker mimic'ed Mayfield's low-class crotch grab earlier today, during their game with South Carolina.

You'd think these guys would know better than to taunt the other side when they were winning, since they've all been playing for years now.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1942 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
You must have missed it earlier in the game when Mayfield taunted our kicker with his hand around his neck.

Michigan kicker mimic'ed Mayfield's low-class crotch grab earlier today, during their game with South Carolina.

You'd think these guys would know better than to taunt the other side when they were winning, since they've all been playing for years now.

Not to mention the inventions called the TV, DVR, and Internet.

Like nobody is going to see them being little bitches.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
It was a wild ride in the Kevbo household

My oldest son was born in Savannah, and bleeds red and black. The owners of UGA (the dog) had a house in savannah and were major donors to the hospital where my wife worked, so we got to go their house and meet the dogs

What a wild ride, and a wild game

We are also patriots fans (that’s from me, when you’re third generation military, it’s been a hundred years since I had a “hometown”). So we had the 28-3 too...

I also am an Army to the core

Between those 3 games I’ve lost years off my life

Go dawgs

What a game

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
That was an awesome game. Both teams left it out there on the field.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

^^^^^
PRICELESS.

Classless asshole. I hope he gets drafted by the Browns.

Johnny Manziel jr? I think they will pass.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I wonder how his high school playing antics will be received by the pros. I’m sure it’ll depend on what team of thugs he joins.

posted Hide Post
Cleveland Browns. Where hotshot college qb’s go to set sack records.

Posts: 3597 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I thought both teams played very well, and hats off to both schools for great programs. At different times during the game, I thought Oklahoma was going to win for sure. No, scratch that, Georgia is going to get it. No wait....

I honestly couldn't tell you when it went to OT who was carrying the momentum. Like 2 heavyweights who decide enough dancing, let's just square up and slug it out. Great great game.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I was at the game. My first Rose Bowl. Wife's family are OU alums, but grand niece is a freshman at UGA. What a great stadium! We saw a great game. The Goodyear blimp danced at halftime. Really.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Mayfield gets the Heiseman, but misses the National Championship.

I wonder if he would rather have gone the other way.

Vince Young was overlooked for the Heiseman, but beat the team of the guy who did get the Heiseman, delivering a National Championship. He seemed OK with that.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was down in SoCal and had lunch near Pasadena before the game...very strange to see so many non-Pac-12/Big10 fans roaming around before a Rose Bowl.
Very exciting game however. Mayfield and his rah-rah style is gonna have to tone it down at the next level or, he'll end up like Tebow.

Posts: 14658 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

This amazing shot of the Rose Bowl & of the Stealth Bomber flyover yesterday was taken by Mark Holtzman of @westcoastaerial. Taken with his Canon 5dmk3 camera from a Cessna 206 going 100 miles per hour!
https://twitter.com/darrenrove...s/948249016906780672

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I can see me!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
I can see me!

Dude, I see you too. You picked a really bad moment to be mining for gold with the booger hook.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

This amazing shot of the Rose Bowl & of the Stealth Bomber flyover yesterday was taken by Mark Holtzman of @westcoastaerial. Taken with his Canon 5dmk3 camera from a Cessna 206 going 100 miles per hour!
https://twitter.com/darrenrove...s/948249016906780672

That photo strikes me as odd.

For one thing, it is hard to imagine, given the security these B2s get on the ground, and separation in the air, that it would be flown directly beneath a schlub in a Cessna 206.

The other thing that seems odd to me is that it is off center. With their fascination for precision, I would expect them to fly right down the middle of the field. Maybe they are offset to avoid an unfortunate interaction with the rockets red glare fired during the National Anthem.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Photographer is known for those kinds of shots, not the first time has done it.

http://www.markholtzman.com