SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Jane, you ignorant..."

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Jane, you ignorant..." Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
"...slut".

Way to go CNN. Raising the bar once again. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Then what, Ms. Curtin?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8367 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Not going to happen - but what kind of deep thought can we really expect from an ignorant slut anyways. Nice to know their lives are tormented by the mere existence of republicans and conservatives. Must be a dreary life, devoid of reality and rational thought.

But it's a good thing she is a kind, loving, tolerant leftist - who knows what kind of hate she would be spewing if she wasn't.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
On Christmas morning intermixed with the usual photos of children and grandchildren opening gifts, pets hiding in the tree, Merry Christmas wishes there was one post that lit me up.

Unfortunately a few FB friends are libs. Their right. But one friend of almost a half century started going off on some perceived butthurt. This got me.

I said in all caps "Dude, get a life. One damn day out of the year give it a rest. This is a day for family, friends, kids and Santa, not reading this crap."

He got quiet after that.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post