SIGforum
Benchmade Group Buy

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9610032225

September 20, 2026, 11:19 AM
95flhr
Benchmade Group Buy
Email sent.

Thank you




“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
September 20, 2026, 12:44 PM
MagnumU
Email sent.

Thank you and good luck with this new business opportunity. Glad to be able to help out in a small way.
September 20, 2026, 04:59 PM
cslinger
Thank you sir. Will be my first Benchmade since the kerfluffle but you’ve given a ton to this forum so I am happy to help and you’ve given me an excuse for a Bugout. Smile


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
September 21, 2026, 09:31 AM
BigSwede
Email sent


September 21, 2026, 09:55 AM
doublecorona
Emails and order sent. Thank you.



Deplorable NRA Life Member
September 22, 2026, 01:33 AM
slosig
Email sent. Thank you Sir!
September 22, 2026, 08:44 PM
dry-fly
Thanks for doing this Dave…. Email sent


"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
September 23, 2026, 11:26 AM
RR
David strikes again! Thank you sir. I’m in.
September 25, 2026, 03:35 PM
NOCkid
Order entered, thanks Dave.
September 28, 2026, 12:50 PM
ranger312
Email sent. Thank you
September 28, 2026, 01:38 PM
redstone
email sent on the bugout, I have been looking at this for a while.



This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
September 29, 2026, 04:23 PM
slosig
Order sent, and added to. Thanks much David!
September 29, 2026, 04:34 PM
Minnow
Order has been placed. Thanks again David!




"Prepared in mind and resources"
September 29, 2026, 04:39 PM
ranger312
Emailed Order. Thank you
September 29, 2026, 08:28 PM
Cookster
Email sent with order.

Thank you, David!


__________
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
September 30, 2026, 11:46 AM
davetruong
Wow!!! Thank you for your orders! I've replied to all emails, if I haven't please ping me again. I apologize for being so late with the replies. I am handling this group order by my self, my team has a ton on their plates already. Thank you again for your interest, business and friendship!


God, Family, Country.

September 30, 2026, 12:31 PM
old rugged cross
Thanks DT, sorry if this is a question you have already answered. Are we just waiting for a email from you to tell us to send funds to you. Thanks for doing all this for us.



"Practice like you want to play in the game"
September 30, 2026, 12:41 PM
sourdough44
I thought the last time I bought from Dave, he sent the cost with the product. With that I sent payment post haste.
September 30, 2026, 12:53 PM
cslinger
Along the same lines as the payment/cost question.

Is there a particular way you would like to receive pmt. when you send the cost out?

-Credit card?
-Postal Money Order?
-PayPal?
-Cash?
-Live or dead goat or other animal of choice?

Thanks much.


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
September 30, 2026, 10:02 PM
CA DuckHunter
Hi David- I didn’t get a ping back from you, so I resent.

Thanks for the group buy!!