SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Winners >>> (hurstolds1) PSA AK-V9 ///// >>> (ggile) Primary Arms SLx 1X Microprism
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Winners >>> (hurstolds1) PSA AK-V9 ///// >>> (ggile) Primary Arms SLx 1X Microprism Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I'll go in for the AK-V. Thanks for another awesome karma

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Please enter me for the 9mm.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Q.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Just wow. But since I no longer live in a free state ( I didn't leave it, it left me.)The Sight would be AWESOME! Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at that AK-V. Thanks for doing this!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the AK-V9 Sir - thank you very much!

Posts: 669 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Wow, please add me to the list of hopefuls and thanks, Q, for the chance at such a terrific Karma!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in on #1.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11004 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter Q. Very kind of you to do another great karma. I don't want to be considered since I won a previous Karma of yours, but want to thank you again for all the great karma's you've given.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the AK.
Thanks!!!

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q,

Is that the same AK-V9 that you once thought was capable of burst firing?

Cool. Like thoroughly.
Big Grin

Of course please count me out for either one.

The AK with its mega capacity mag is obviously so blatantly evil and in WA State we are not allowed to partake/imbibe in 'evil' (AKA cool guns). So says our illustrious (AKA vile and delusional) governor.

I've already got red dots that I'm not using so I've no need to try for another.

But as always, rock star u r. Wink

-MG

Posts: 1998 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got no more room for guns, but Q, please consider me for prize #2. Thank you for the chance at a very generous Karma.

Posts: 714 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q,

Your generosity never ceases to amaze me, I would like to be considered for the AK-V9 please.

Thank you for the opportunity and hope you have a blessed Easter.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Wow Q, very generous.

Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the Primary Arms Optic. I already have an AKV!

Posts: 4346 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both are awesome prizes, please count me in and good luck k to all. Also, thanks, this is very generous.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the generous karma!

Posts: 2522 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beyond generous. Please count me in.

Posts: 231 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Please include me for prize #2. Thank you Q and Happy Easter!

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post