SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2024 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 6
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 6 Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
As I was reading Ryan McGee's Bottom 10 this week (go FSU - ha!!! Red Face ) the thought occurred to me of a pool similar to this but picking the team that still won't have a win each week.

After 15 seconds of thought realized that was stupid since those teams rarely hold any interest for most, coverage and lines are spotty at best, and it would just be depressing all around while celebrating the worst of college football.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
1. Hawaii
2. TCU
3. Michigan State
4. Iowa State
5. James Madison
6. Oregon

Posts: 4226 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Time for a switch. This pick overrides my previous selection with Oregon.

Week 1 USF
Week 2 Toledo
Week 3 Michigan State
Week 4 Louisville
Week 5 Navy
Week 6 Penn State

Posts: 2061 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
As I was reading Ryan McGee's Bottom 10 this week (go FSU - ha!!! Red Face ) the thought occurred to me of a pool similar to this but picking the team that still won't have a win each week.

After 15 seconds of thought realized that was stupid since those teams rarely hold any interest for most, coverage and lines are spotty at best, and it would just be depressing all around while celebrating the worst of college football.

That’s the kind of degeneracy I’m here for.

Posts: 4333 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Mizzou is going down…
I was hoping to be able to pick them next week!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL Tide

Posts: 4333 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Quite a shake-up this week! Getting down to the Nitty Gritty already!

Posts: 842 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post