SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren releases her DNA test results
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Elizabeth Warren releases her DNA test results Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted
Seems she's serious about running for higher office.

I am skeptical. What was the chain of custody of her sample? What was the transparency? This feels like the fix was in. The cleansing of the shrew....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29727 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
1/32=.03125%
1/1024=.00097%

Lady, you’re white.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Regardless, she's still a commie asshole! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38722 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Stanford University "expert" performed the analysis as well. Not like anyone from there would have an agenda. Is he the best at it? Lots of universities in MA I would think would be equally capable and sadly, equally politically motivated. Not saying it is fraudulent, but I am skeptical.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Regardless, she's still a commie asshole! Big Grin

I have a tiny fraction of Cherokee blood but I too am white as rice, lady. If you haven’t been pursuing your heritage from the time you were cognizant it existed, you are a phony piece of shit shilling for votes. It’s as simple as that.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15624 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'd be extremely surprised if at least 25% or more of the US population wasn't that much (1/1024), or more, Native American.

She's white.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Her headdress is made from horsefeathers.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, I could care less if she's got 1/64th or whatever tiny drop of Indian blood. She's just trying to save face, and it will work with some people.

“Regardless, she's still a commie asshole! Big Grin

That's the bottom line.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24175 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Eh, if I don't qualify for any tribal rolls (and I don't), Elizabeth can just get used to being a honky like the rest of us.

I wonder what would've happened if she'd put those percentages on a college of job application. Somehow I don't think there's any university on the face of the planet that would consider her a real minority.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somehow I don't think there's any university on the face of the planet that would consider her a real minority.

That would be because most tribes that actually have a minimum requirement set the percentage at 1/16 - 0.0625, or great-great-grandparent. The balance without a blood quantum number require proof of lineal descent, she has neither.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Princess Lieawatha.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
This was a dumb move by Warren. You can't have a biased source look at your DNA and expect people to believe you. She will never submit her DNA for a real test from an independent 3rd party.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Someone lie with forked tongue!!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
If there is anything we should have learned about the Dems and the MSM it's that they are blatant liars.

Did I believe Two-door Ford? No. Do I believe Pocahontas? No.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15489 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
#Ibeleiveher Big Grin

"Math Correction" Confirms Warren Could Be 0.001% Native American

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...part-native-american

Update: Just hours after Elizabeth Warren waved her newly minted credentials as a Native American, and demanded Trump pay up on his offer, The Globe issued a 'correction' that might just steal the jam out of her exuberant donut:

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024.

As The Globe sheepishly admits...

"The inherent imprecision of the six-page DNA analysis could provide fodder for Warren’s critics."

Indeed it might.

After releasing DNA results "proving" that she has Native American ancestry, Senator Elizabeth Warren on Monday called out President Trump on his offer to pay $1 million if she was able to prove her heritage.

Warren fired off a series of tweets telling Trump to "Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center."

Carlos D. Bustamante, the scientist who analyzed Warren's DNA, concluded that 'the vast majority' of her ancestry is European. But 'the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor,' he wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...Indian-ancestor.html
That forefather – or foremother – could have been between six and 10 generations ago, meaning she could be as much as 1/32nd Native American, or as little as 1/1024th.

The lower end of that range corresponds to 0.097 per cent, which would make Warren less Indian than the average European-American.

A landmark study published in 2014 in the American Journal of Human Genetics found that European-American genomes are, on average, 0.18 per cent Native American.

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I believe she has DNA markers in quantity that you get by watching an episode of The Lone Ranger.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I read that the government's own standard to be considered for special admission for college, etc is 8% or 1/12

So she's admitting here that she scammed the US government with this whole thing.

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Her Indian name is Walking Buzzard-so full of shit she can’t fly

Posts: 26942 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
As always, the Devil is in the details...

”...Warren has released a DNA test that provides “strong evidence’’ she had a Native American in her family tree dating back 6 to 10 generations...

“Strong evidence”, not “proof”...

Then later in the article (wayyyy later, beyond where most probably stopped reading) this little tidbit...

”...Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

“The tribes have felt they have been exploited,” explained Lawrence Brody, a senior investigator with the Medical Genomics and Metabolic Genetics Branch at the National Institutes of Health. “The amount of genetic data that is available from Native Americans is sparse.”

To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south. His report explained that the use of reference populations whose genetic material has been fully sequenced was designed “for maximal accuracy.”...”
(emphasis added)

So, if I read that right, it could be Native American or it could be Mexican, Peruvian, or Columbian.

So I guess that settles it! Roll Eyes

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10957 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
You could get that much DNA by just looking at Geronimo’s photograph. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post