SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bluetooth earbuds for iPhone X - any recommendations?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bluetooth earbuds for iPhone X - any recommendations? Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Once again proving the awesome members of SigForum.

^^^Indeed!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very nice wreckdiver, they are really great sounding.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
AirPods are truly great. Expensive...yes, but truly great.

Yep! I love ‘em.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I've got a pair of phaiser BHS-760 that I'm really pleased with.

But, they're more like a 'noise-cancelling' type. With both in, they pretty well insulate you from outside sounds.
They do come with multiple earbud pads, so maybe you could 'tune' them to allow for more outside ambient noise.
I took your recommendation and bought a set. Ive had them for a day and so far so good.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
How would you feel about a set of Apple Airpods if I were to do an instant Karma to you?

I recently got hearing aids, and the two just don't jive. Email in my profile if interested, all I ask is that if you don't care for them, you re-Karma them on this site.

That is a very generous and amazing karma for the OP!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I've got a pair of phaiser BHS-760 that I'm really pleased with.

But, they're more like a 'noise-cancelling' type. With both in, they pretty well insulate you from outside sounds.
They do come with multiple earbud pads, so maybe you could 'tune' them to allow for more outside ambient noise.
I took your recommendation and bought a set. Ive had them for a day and so far so good.

Glad they're working for you. For the price, I'm really happy with mine.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post