SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    American Outdoor Brands Acquires LaserLyte
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Outdoor Brands Acquires LaserLyte Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
I don't know if y'all knew about this. I found out a couple weeks ago, when I tried to open a warranty claim on my 18-month-old LaserLyte that had just quit on me.

quote:

American Outdoor Brands Acquires LaserLyte
by American Rifleman Staff - Tuesday, January 15, 2019

American Outdoor Brands Corp. announced that its Electro-Optics Division, Crimson Trace Corp., has completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of LaserLyte, a provider of laser training and sighting products for the consumer market.

Full article: American Outdoor Brands Acquires LaserLyte

I'm still awaiting a call back from them. My warranty repair/replacement is awaiting the completion of the move of LaserLyte's stock, etc. from Arizona to Oregon.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post