SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Girls dodgeball serious hurt!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Girls dodgeball serious hurt! Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
I love this video!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/HSiBhtuCWxA

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Big Grin that's great.

Posts: 11883 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
She is winging them in there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53130 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10MM dodgeball?

Posts: 888 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Imissedagain:
Funny!!!
The Queen needs a Court..... remember the traveling softball team... was it the King and his Court?

Yup, very entertaining

That chick is awesome

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
That softball pitch!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14048 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
She's got a hell of an arm on her.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Kate Veatch: What? Eight years of softball.

Dwight: Man, she gotta be a lesbian.

Peter La Fleur: She is *not* a lesbian.

Patches O'Houlihan: All I know is, that dyke can play!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
My oldest son pitched JUCO. His catcher dated a pitcher at FSU. They said it was wicked trying to hit her: the elapsed time to the plate was was equivalent to 85 MPH. With 18" break.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
My oldest son pitched JUCO. His catcher dated a pitcher at FSU. They said it was wicked trying to hit her: the elapsed time to the plate was was equivalent to 85 MPH. With 18" break.

The fastest woman's softball pitch is in the 70's

Most college pitchers are in the 60's.

As an aside, my son plays 10u travel baseball. On the radar gun, he is over 60. They pitch from 46'. Fits hard to hit.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
She's got a hell of an arm on her.

And accurate to boot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5919 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
quote:

As an aside, my son plays 10u travel baseball. On the radar gun, he is over 60. They pitch from 46'. Fits hard to hit.

Yea, but from the ladies distance the batter's reaction time is equivalent to an 85 mph fastball from a men's mound. So my son said.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
quote:

Yea, but from the ladies distance the batter's reaction time is equivalent to an 85 mph fastball from a men's mound. So my son said.
Women's fast pitch in college and high school is 43 feet from the pitchers mound to home plate. 60ft 6 in for high school and college baseball.

My friend's sister made all-state as a pitcher in high school, and pitched in college. Back in the day, I caught for her a few times when she wanted extra practice on the weekend, and I was the fool a few times standing in the batter's box. Between the distance and the different angle I found her as intimidating as my classmate who pitched in college and in minor leagues due to his 90 mph fastball.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23380 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post