SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    February GSHOCK KARMA!!!!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February GSHOCK KARMA!!!! Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a very interesting Karma.
Thanks for the chance !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks, Dave!

Posts: 5171 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9375 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Please include me !

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
David,

Thanks for the generous karma!

Please include me in the running.

Thanks,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2080 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks for the chance!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
In, thanks David!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3454 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks as always!

Posts: 11370 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Oh wow that's a good one.

I'm in!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for doing this!
Please count me in.

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Count me in David....Thanks for the shot.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
i'm in.thanks dave

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1372 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you for the generous opportunity.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for your generosity David.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for a chance. Thanks for the generous karma!

Posts: 496 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
I’m in! Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Please count me in! You are very kind sir!

Thank you,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Ill take a chance. Thanks!!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7971 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post