SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    10: video Jordan Peterson good man is dangerous

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
10: video Jordan Peterson good man is dangerous Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
discussion of necessity of having not only the sword but know how to keep it sheathed, etc

MOVED to https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/7380033824/p/1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: signewt,

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thread already exists for Mr Peterson
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/7380033824/p/1

Probably best to post over there so its all in perspective

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
signewt, that clip is profound and I found it quite satisfyng. Please post it in legacy thread on Peterson.

Posts: 107616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Excellent clip. Profound indeed.

I find Jordan Peterson a little difficult to listen to, or read. I have one of his books on my Kindle, but I couldn't get through it. I can relate to some of the things he said in the video, from my own life experiences.

Posts: 5763 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well thought out, and IMO precisely correct.

"Unless you can think the way an evil person thinks, you're defenseless against them." I cannot say I ever considered that from that angle before, but he's 100% correct.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Did youtube take the video down?

I can't get to it from the link in the other thread.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Report This Post