SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For All The Baseball Fans: Phillies Make The Playoffs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For All The Baseball Fans: Phillies Make The Playoffs Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I never gave a hoot about sports until I had two boys and it's fun watching them enjoy football and baseball and I'm even starting to get into it a little now.

The Phillies beat the Pirates last night to secure a playoff slot and they were celebrating hard in the locker room after the game:

https://x.com/Phillies/status/...860043805573449?s=20

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Edited for poor taste...

Was NOT meaning to offend any Philly fans, just posting in jest

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't do that. That's just plain rude. Be nice.

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile Houston is barely holding the wildcard slot...

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think it's the Atlanta Braves that the Phillies are going to have to work really hard to beat.

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
What a waste of some possible very cheap adult beverage....... ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2024 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Braves are doing a good job of keeping the Cubs out of a wildcard slot.

Posts: 971 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Pathetic bunch, continuing to lose to the worst teams in baseball. Swept at home. Just inexcusable. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26478 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Pathetic bunch, continuing to lose to the worst teams in baseball. Swept at home. Just inexcusable. Roll Eyes

Last night was the first signs of life in awhile.

Posts: 3600 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Last night was the first signs of life in awhile.

Just need 2/3 against AZ to lock it in, or a sweep to guarantee it.
Seattle has to sweep the Rangers to have a shot.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Phillies catcher Garrett Stubbs who was partying HARD the night before when they clinched their playoff slot walked up last night and hit a HUGE homerun, people were joking on Twitter that he probably just aimed for the ball in the middle Big Grin