SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Assassination attempt on Venezuela's Maduro using commercial drone dropping C4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Assassination attempt on Venezuela's Maduro using commercial drone dropping C4 Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Never let a good gas explosion go to waste..

Firefighters reported it was a gas explosion at a nearby apartment building.

Meanwhile, Maduro is rounding up and arresting opponents claiming they are behind the "assassination" attempt.

Posts: 9833 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The real hits will be when they get a drone the size of a bird and fly it in fast to just impale into the victims chest. Sure add explosives and make it really exciting to watch.

Posts: 1778 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Should have hired Dexter.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I believe it was a setup by Madura to gain extra power to arrest any and all opponents to his failed leadeship.

Watch the expression on his face, almost like he expected it and he did not duck or squat down. IMHO it was all faked.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Cell phone footage of the drone exploding here:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9STM1_1533500180

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Cell phone footage of the drone exploding here:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9STM1_1533500180

Boooom!!

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
I believe it was a setup by Madura to gain extra power to arrest any and all opponents to his failed leadeship.

Watch the expression on his face, almost like he expected it and he did not duck or squat down. IMHO it was all faked.

Either that or somebody blew a golden opportunity.

Posts: 20608 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If that cell phone footage of the drone holds up to scrutiny, then it's going to be awfully interesting that RT was pushing the exploding gas line theory while Maduro was pushing the explosive drone theory. Did Maduro think it was a nice day for a little housekeeping while the Russians thought he should cool it? The RT story did seem to cut right into Maduro's credibility.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Like that car backfiring in Dallas, November 22, 1963...

Oh, wait.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
All those toy soldiers scattered like rats.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's why I think Venezuela is ultimately going to have to insist that the drone bomb story is true. Maduro picked that setting as part of an ongoing effort to stay on good terms with the military - does he really want to tell the media that Venezuelan soldiers are brain-dead cowards, or does he want to tell the media that Venezuelan soldiers would abandon him, double time, at the first sign of serious trouble?

From Reuters, yesterday: "Blast Scattering Soldiers Makes Venezuela's Maduro Look Vulnerable: Analysts"

http://www.yahoo.com/news/blas...rable-164420297.html

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
So how exactly do they know it was C4? It makes a good headline though.

Posts: 4232 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This crooked politician sounds like he would make a good US news reporter.

Posts: 233 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.rt.com/news/435136...nation-versions-gas/

Yes, my favorite source of unbiased news. RT (state run Russian Television).

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4344 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
So how exactly do they know it was C4? It makes a good headline though.

I'm no expert, but it seems like the news media likes to use the term "C4" the way they do "assault weapon" or "Glock." If it goes "boom," it's C4, if it goes "pew pew pew," it's an assault rifle, if it's a handgun that goes "pop pop pop," it's a Glock.

Could have been just about anything that goes boom, I think.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
At least one source is saying that the Venezuelan Interior Minister is claiming that there were two drones, each with a kilo of C4.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/vene...drone-172613703.html