Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lowes coupons Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
Ordering a few sets of Pella doors since their 15% off sale is going on. Three years ago I was able to use one of those 10% moving coupons on top of that for two doors. It looks like they potentially stopped making those available. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I always got mine form the USPS mail forwarding package available from the USPS.

Posts: 5764 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not seen those coupons in a few years. Similar to 1967Goat, I used to find a reason to move whenever I had a large home project on the horizon.

If you have a family member that is a Veteran, you may be able to get 10% via that route.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Home Depot used to have some 20% off coupons. The only place I ever found them was on eBay. I don't think they are available anymore...Probably too many people selling them on eBay.

Posts: 5764 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
10% off if you're a Vet

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can buy Lowes 10% coupons on ebay.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
One used to be able to pick up a change-of-address packet at the Post Office and find similar coupons included. I don't know if that's still the case.

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post