SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Russia’s Putin scores 8 goals in hockey game – but victory lap doesn’t go as planned
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russia’s Putin scores 8 goals in hockey game – but victory lap doesn’t go as planned Login/Join 
posted
This kind of propaganda is hilarious. I remember the photo shoot with the wilderness shots and the horseback riding. He scored eight goals but fell down on the Victory Lap. HAha. I watch a lot of hockey and this is something else. I guess there were no hard checks into the boards. Here is the story:

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin scored eight goals in an exhibition ice-hockey game with former NHL players.

The Russian leader took to the ice on Friday in what has become an annual tradition. He played on the “Legends” team alongside Russian hockey stars such as Slava Fetisov and Pavel Bure.

Putin got the puck across the goal line eight times. His teammate, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, scored three goals.

Vladimir Putin is an unstoppable force on skates. He just scored 10 goals in a single game.

After the game however, the victory lap didn’t go as smoothly.
HERE is the LINK with video:

https://wgntv.com/2019/05/10/r...oesnt-go-as-planned/

Maybe some fan threw pennies on the ice. He will be executed!

Posts: 17299 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yeah, skates don't work well on carpeting. LOL Wink

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I bet Lil Kim doesn't ever trip while he's on the links, shooting a 17.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I wonder who is wrapped in that carpet in the trunk of Putin's limo now Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I like how his buddy saw it about to happen and tried to catch up to him. Then realized he wasn't going to make it and watched him fall.

BTW Everyone that has played hockey knows even those painted lines will trip you up once in a while. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: comet24,

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Did the other team pull their goalie at the beginning of the game? I would guess the goalie really doesn’t like Siberia.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4846 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Yeah, like any goalie is going to block his shots. They don't want to disappear either.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1872 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post