SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone heard from jallen?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone heard from jallen? Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
I haven't seen him post in a while. Normally he's here every day. The last time he posted was March 3rd. I hope he is OK.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I e-mailed him last night, haven't heard back yet.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9199 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I hope he's alright.

Posts: 5077 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It looks like he posted today on a ham radio forum.

I miss his Qoute of the day...enjoyed those.

Posts: 11883 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9199 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking about him this morning and how I hadn't noticed anything from him in a while.......It's good to know he is at least active on the ham radio forum.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 893 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post