SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    .300 Savage? Can anyone local use this? I guess insta-karma for anyone in the Stl Area that can use this (not sell it)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.300 Savage? Can anyone local use this? I guess insta-karma for anyone in the Stl Area that can use this (not sell it) Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
I was given a box of this a while back, and have no use for it. 20 round box of Winchester Super X .300 Savage

Anyone use this?

If you are local and able to meet FTF, you can have it for free.

I'd regular insta-karma but I dont even know if it is worth shipping small amounts of ammo due to the prices anymore.

Let me know if you want it, as long as you are USING it, and not selling it for profit.

If no one local can use it, I'll check the price of shipping it and if it isn't too much, I'll offer it up on a regular karma.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Too bad you're way over there, because I have a bubba'd Arisaka in .300 Savage.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I have my grand daddy’s Savage 99 lever action, takedown in .300 Savage circa 1936.

I could use it but don’t expect to get to STL anytime soon

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Savage Model 99 in 300 Savage. However STL is a little far for me to drive to.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have my grandfather’s 99 savage as well. It’s a great round. Too bad I’m too far away.

Posts: 4767 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I have Remington 722 300 Savage. One of my favorites.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post