SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help Updating SF Avatar - Problems
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Updating SF Avatar - Problems Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted
I am trying to switch my Avatar image from Photobucket, which recently blurred the image because I am apparently using too much space - it is the only image on their site.

I've uploaded the same image to Postimage but when I try to edit my Avatar on the SF Profile, I keep getting a message that says "The provided avatar URL does not appear to be accessible"

Any clues?

I have tried to copy paste several of the alternative links that PI has but none seem to work.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
post the original image and I'll size and host if for you. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Check your email.

Thx

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Done. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Three minute response time by 'sigmonkey', Twice! Problem solved....Damn Impressive!! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I'll say!

Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Are you a sailor from 1911,
or
Are you a sailor with a 1911?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
Are you a sailor from 1911,
or
Are you a sailor with a 1911?

sailor with a 1911 ;-)