SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any NW Alabama members?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any NW Alabama members? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Trying to do my due diligence on my equipment buy there.

West of Cullman I would say. Near Arley. I know it is pretty rural out that way.

Thanks guys.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19159 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Right in my neighborhood. Shoot me an email. I've read your excavator thread and will help you if I can.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I could meet with you, but it appears that "low8option" is probably closer than I am up in Madison. Let me know if you need my help!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the both of you.

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Actually I've kinda been wanting to meet you anyway, so if possible, let me know when you guys are getting together and I'll do my best to be there also. Thanks!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bronicabill, nice of you to say and I would really like to meet you as well.
But I am out west and a long way from Alabama Smile . But you never know and if I get back that way I will contact you and if you are planning a trip west please let me know.

Thanks again guys and God Bless.