SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Commericial for USPS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Commericial for USPS Login/Join 
posted
Quite good actually but does not reflect reality. Commercial has upbeat music and conveys a sense of urgency and organization. More like an Army recruiting commercial.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Useless. Tells you absolutely nothing. Just as well.

Q

Posts: 26418 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
'Round here they are still better than FedEx.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted March 26, 2023 03:12 PM Hide Post
Useless. Tells you absolutely nothing. Just as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I disagree. It shows you everthing they arent.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The lyrics should be "I like to lose it, lose it".

I've seen that ad a good number of times already.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16522 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
The audio is very annoying. Otherwise I could ignore it all day. Therefore I mute.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6316 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They are going after the Rapper crowd. LOL

Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I mailed a package about two weeks ago from my local P.O. here in Pride, LA.
It was to go to Pace, FL.
It went from my P.O. to Baton Rouge to New Orleans to Mobile to Pensacola. Then back to Mobile to New Orleans to Baton Rouge. Then went back the same route.
When it was delivered in Pace it was broken.

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They should rename themselves the Useless PS.

Q

Posts: 26418 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Haahaa

posted Hide Post
The other day I put a letter in my mailbox and raised the flag.
No one came. At all. Zip. Zero. Nada.
I did it to go out the following day.
Hey, USPS? Stop spending money on glitzy nationwide commercials and use it to get your shit together!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have received my business mail and small package delivery for about thirty years, at The UPS Store.

My customers are mainly Ace Hardware stores, and they pay my invoices like clockwork. Always prompt payment.

A month or so after I should have received the January checks from a family-owned group of three Ace Hardware stores, I sent an email message to the owner asking whether those invoices had been processed.

She replied that she had received the checks back, returned in the mail a couple days earlier and she had re-sent them to me.

I received them in a hand-addressed envelope. Inside was the original envelope with a yellow sticker from my local post office stating that the address (the street address of The UPS Store) was vacant and the mail was being returned to the sender.

The original envelope, with the computer-printed address, and the hand-written envelope containing the original, both had exactly the same address, the non-vacant address of The UPS Store.

Did I mention that I have had an account there for almost thirty years?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
For what it’s worth I’m happiest with USPS of the 3 options around here. Office gal is as pleasant as can be, and delivery is just as good natured.

Snow up to their ass? they still get here, maybe late but they do come by. I believe it’s a perk to small town living.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

everything is better in this area is better than fedex

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I have received my business mail and small package delivery for about thirty years, at The UPS Store.

My customers are mainly Ace Hardware stores, and they pay my invoices like clockwork. Always prompt payment.

A month or so after I should have received the January checks from a family-owned group of three Ace Hardware stores, I sent an email message to the owner asking whether those invoices had been processed.

She replied that she had received the checks back, returned in the mail a couple days earlier and she had re-sent them to me.

I received them in a hand-addressed envelope. Inside was the original envelope with a yellow sticker from my local post office stating that the address (the street address of The UPS Store) was vacant and the mail was being returned to the sender.

The original envelope, with the computer-printed address, and the hand-written envelope containing the original, both had exactly the same address, the non-vacant address of The UPS Store.

Did I mention that I have had an account there for almost thirty years?

only issue with USPS is they upped the rates for bigger boxes ,

now, UPS ground is cheaper, for my customers,

first class, USPS cannot be beat for service and price,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Of the 8 or so USPS offices in town, only one is open on Saturday. And it has one guy working. I was in there Saturday, poor guy constantly had 6-8 people waiting. One older lady was trying to mail something to Paris. And she wasn’t nice.

The least they could do with all the other locations closed on Saturday, they could have multiple people working at the one place open.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Fauci Pillow

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With tracking now you can even see where they misdirect a package to.

It is even marked misdirect.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Knezz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

+1 and UPS also.

Regards,
K. Nezz

=======================
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." *Gen. W. Thornson*

Posts: 3053 | Location: East Coast | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I keep wondering about the post office. It seems that 95% of what they deliver to me is junk mail/bulk mail. I'm sure they'd tell you that it's what keeps them operational. But if they stopped delivering it, they could cut down delivery by 90% lol

I could easily deal with getting mail once a week. With a few occasional exceptions, I could deal with getting mail twice a month probably.

When is Amazon going to start doing it too? Heck they come down my street multiple times a day anyway, vs the mailman's one time.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post