Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
So, I feel weird about making professional announcements, but I would like to know about Miami area matches, so I thought I’d mention we bought out a Miami Beach kosher ice cream and sorbet brand, and our entire operation has now gone kosher. (Only the Miami Beach store is kosher, but the creamery is completely kosher.) We are making some improvements - vastly improving the ice cream quality with our additional resources, and moving the sorbets over to more local ingredient supplies, when possible. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

