SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma - Maglite AA & AAA flashlight + extra lenses, anti-roll devices, and reflectors.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma - Maglite AA & AAA flashlight + extra lenses, anti-roll devices, and reflectors. Login/Join 
Picture of reloader-1
posted
Cleaning out some stuff, decided to part with these as I have LED versions now. These would be good as extras or for a kid/scout:

1 AA Mini Maglite (incandescent) - great condition
2 AAA Maglite Solitaires (incandescent) - both in great condition
3 reflectors for AA Maglite
2 rubber anti-roll/protectors for AA Maglite
2 endcaps for AA Maglite (1 factory, the other a push button)
6-8 lenses for AA Maglite (red/clear/blue)

I’ll pick someone out of the first 3 responses.

Bonus - brand new Fisher Space Pen PR4 refill, if you can use it!

Posts: 2328 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for a chance

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hey, I’m in.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Cuda, the Karmanator has favored you this time Big Grin

Send me an email with your address and I’ll ship this out ASAP. Do you want the Space Pen refill?

Posts: 2328 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I had fun just trying to get in before the third response.

Thanks for the entertainment.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

I loved the “hey” at first Big Grin

I maaaay have another Karma for you, need to ask my nephew if he wants it. It’s automatically yours if he doesn’t (and if you want it!), an LED Maglite 2 cell D flashlight.

posted Hide Post
mail sent need to be quick on the keyboard Smile

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

I loved the “hey” at first Big Grin

I maaaay have another Karma for you, need to ask my nephew if he wants it. It’s automatically yours if he doesn’t (and if you want it!), an LED Maglite 2 cell D flashlight.

Half the fun is just getting the chance, if your nephew doesn’t want it offer it up as another Karma and I will try again.
Thanks for the offer.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden