SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cruise Tips? Carnival Sunshine
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cruise Tips? Carnival Sunshine Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Heck of a situation today. My daughter had her soccer game and the other team was a year older and a good bit bigger. She took a soccer ball directly to the glasses, broke one of the bridges, and almost lost her eye 2 days before embarkation. My son broke her newest set and the wife forgot to pick it up on Friday, no chance to replace before the cruise. Good times. She's been a trooper though and it seems to be healing up quicker than I thought.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Once you move up to a balcony, you won't go back.
This. You (and your wife) can do whatever you like on your own private balcony, wink, wink......
10 Things NOT to do on Your Balcony.

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
10 Things NOT to do on Your Balcony.

A worthwhile read, thanks.
We had a balcony on an Alaska Inside Passage tour, I'd say it wasn't worth it.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post