SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Taco Time Giftcard ***gw3971 is the winner**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Taco Time Giftcard ***gw3971 is the winner** Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted
One of my neighbors sent me a Taco Time e-giftcard thinking it was for Taco Time Northwest (a great 'fast-food' type restaurant here in the PNW) but it's actually for Taco Time International, which isn't here in this region (closest one is several hours away).

I assume these are the same companies ... I'm not sure. But if it's anything like the Taco Time we have here ... it's good stuff!

$20 giftcard ... I'll drop it in the mail.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Copefree,

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this, if available. I have a location near me, that I've wanted to try.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat for that as well, since we have one here locally and they are my favorite....

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Ill take a shot at it. I eat at tacotime here all the time.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You in advance for consideration for this karma.

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I got all excited, thinking if Copefree is doing the Karma it would be for “our” Taco Time...

Bummer

And no, they are not the same at all. Completely different menu

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I got all excited, thinking if Copefree is doing the Karma it would be for “our” Taco Time...

Bummer

And no, they are not the same at all. Completely different menu

I was bummed out!

Alright I see some interest in this ... I’ll give it a another day (maybe until tonight) and then run the karmanator.

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat...one of my favorite places and I'll be eating at Taco Time when I go home to visit at Christmas.

Thank you!

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Ill take a shot at it. I eat at tacotime here all the time.

Thanks for the chance!

The winner is: gw3971

———

^ congrats, the Karmanator picked you. I’ll send you an email.

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, gw3971!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cope! I very much appreciate your generosity. Looking forward to some Tacos in my future!

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post