SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man Who Abandoned German Shepherd Arrested
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Who Abandoned German Shepherd Arrested Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
This kind of thing... I have no words other than I think this is truly an evil person. Mad
Very glad this guy is getting punished.
And apparently this happens at this location all the time, which is why they put in the camera. Frown

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Piece of shit needs a beat down

Posts: 26957 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Piece of shit needs a beat down

Just what I thought when I saw that last night. Maybe they could neuter him.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
That was fucked up, had to stop watching when the dog ran after him.
Glad they got that sack of shit.

Posts: 1483 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
About the dog in the video if you don't watch until the end - there was a lady nearby who saw the whole thing, you can hear her yelling in the video. She got the dog and held onto him. There is also a note at stating the dog has numerous people who want to adopt him.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
The love and loyalty of our canine companions knows no bounds. There was an incident in our area last year, or the year before where a man led his pit bull into the woods, put a couple of bullets into him, and went back to his car, only to have the dog crawl back out of the woods after him, limping, and mewling in pain. Heartbreaking! People who would do that deserve to have what they are handing out happen right back to them!

Posts: 6520 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I hope they lay a heavy fine on that a hole. Make it hurt. People can really suck.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The dog will be better off without him.

Piece of shit like that guy does not deserve the love and loyalty that a dog gives.

If I were in that area, my name might be on the list of those who want to adopt a companion.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30748 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
When I lived out of town we were off of Hwy 30 with a long driveway.
Assholes seemed to think that was a great spot for their unwanted pets.

Had to shovel more than a couple off the road when they didn't come up to the house due to my dogs.
I would have to take them in before the wife or kids seen it when they did..
Had over 30 cats on the property until the owls moved into the barn and nature took it's course.
But I did have no moles except for the ones piled on the porch so I bought bags of food and fed them.

Posts: 1483 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a piece of shit

MDS

Posts: 383 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
We just started taking care of a lost English Setter that had been around the house. It is emaciated and was drinking out of the downspout when we first saw it. We have been feeding it and have it lined up to go to a Setter rescue. We are taking it to the vet on Monday to check for a chip and a wellness check. I cannot stand people that abuse their dogs or worse. We have it posted on facebook, etc, but as of yet no callers. Such a friendly and timid dog. Can't keep him due to having our own dog now.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That dog was far too good for his former master. It takes a real cold hearted prick to abandon a dog that is clearly loyal and affectionate to him.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
What a POS!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
“People were lining up to take him [Amos] home.” Double happy ending. The guy who did this is arrested, and Amos gets a better life.

Posts: 13310 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I doubt that poor animal was getting any kind of affection at home.

Domesticated animals are dependent upon us. If released into the wild, some of them would manage to adapt, but the odds are against this, heavily.

His actions were not only cruel; they were incredibly lazy. He could have taken this dog to a shelter. Instead, he showed complete indifference, so little care that he couldn't be bothered.

If you have pets, you care for them until the end of the line- theirs or yours. I can't imagine being so cruel as this asshole. Jailtime is fine, but what he really needs is the ass-beating of a lifetime.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
I volunteer at a German Shepherd rescue and we see this all the time. Dogs dumped in the desert, left in empty homes when the family moves out, left tied to a pole somewhere. People are trash. At least this turd will face some form of consequences.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
lucky dog. now rid of the pos

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
My wife's rescue sees scumbags like this often. Dogs abandoned in shopping carts, fields, etc. Some shit stain just abandoned a Burmese mountain dog in a dog park, so we may be taking that one to add to the collection of hounds... lol.

But the douchbaggery of people toward dogs never ceases to make my blood boil.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10732 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cruel and indifferent.
Same problem you see with owners who beat or, drag their dogs, train them into fighting and subject them to poor conditions. His actions give great insight into this asshole's mindset on life, there's not a lot of affection but, likely a high level of emotional immaturity.

Posts: 14704 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Hoping there is a special place in hell for people like that. Broke my heart watching the dog run after the car. What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Posts: 1777 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post