SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
What I have trouble with is the fact that Trump supporters die and Antifa is allowed to run free.

During the stop-the-steal in DC last month or two months ago, DC police let Antifa and BLM assault us. They allowed violence and stood by and did nothing.

Where was the outrage from the D's against BLM/Antifa when they were assaulting the federal building in Portland? They let them riot and injure federal police with lasers. And the rioters had funding to just get out of jail and riot the next day.

But now, OMG, the ivory tower where all the politicians work is being occupied by Trump supporters, or fake Trump supporters and people get shot and President Trump takes the blame. Nobody ever holds the D's accountable when they tell their thugs to form a crowd and harass conservatives and tell them they're not welcome here.

Two set of standards. The left can attack and intimidate private individuals and federal institutions and get away with it. The right does it and we get shot.

NUTS!

***OH, AND WELCOME BACK, BOSS!***
I was going to reference your post benny6 from back on page 613 in hopes Para would give us his thoughts. Welcome back Para. Its your first day back so we'll not expect a lot. When you have time sir.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The establishment has been trying to discredit/destroy the President since late that Tuesday night in Nov. 2016. 24/7/365 I will not delve into all the real and suspected reasons (we're quite well informed of them). I see troubling signs that many were waiting for his exit from the stage, e.g. China's premier telling the military to train and prepare for war, movements on the contested border with India, possible movements in the South China Sea, Iran getting more vocal, a key rival in China to the premier reportedly missing, and as member Clive from Malta mentioned there are many people throughout the world that had hoped DJT would help carry the banner of freedom to their corner of the world.

But some powers to be just couldn't have that happen, so squash!

Posts: 3388 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
There is a video showing Capital Police opening the metal barricade outside the capital

LINK???

https://twitter.com/jihanbit/s.../1346909463660396550

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/jihanbit/s.../1346909463660396550

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a link to a transcript from President Trumps speech in front of the capitol?

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
There is a video showing Capital Police opening the metal barricade outside the capital

LINK???

Tommy Robinson's Parler account has it posted. The police open the barricade, and a guy already behind the barricade wearing a hoodie waves for everyone to come in.

Posts: 440 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Seriously.

My daughter, step-daughter and even my conservative sister all have bad emotional views of Trump despite not being able to present any evidence? When how is he racist? How does he hate women? How is he a xenophobe?

Hes none of those...but too much "Orange man bad!" noise from the media since before Day 1...

JB

quote:
Originally posted by bigeinkcmo:
Misdirection folks. It's been said many times over the last year by many talking heads...we're being fed so much information that it's very difficult to process it all. Even if you have it clear in your mind that there was a steal (good luck!), trying to getting someone else to change their opinion at this point is futile. The political elite rallied to beat Drain the Swamp...simple as that. Trump was never an insider and unfortunately that was his undoing. Admirable effort at times...but equally frustrating.

My AF dad, who didn't vote in 2016 voted for Biden because he said he couldn't take any more of the Trump bs'ing. It was no longer about accomplishments...the media won the battle and created an emotional response that had to do with not liking his personality. My dad will even admit he liked his policies. One example but I believe that's what we're fighting against.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I would like to think the next protests should be aimed squarely at F-book, Twatter, and mainstream media. They are controlling the dialog (therefor the emotional responses) in far too many under-informed households, and with their own agenda.

Because of my view that they have had far more consequence, I believe them to be far more relevant right now than the capital.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2079 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
And for the record, I don't believe everyone rushing the capital was a Trump supporter...not for a second.

While that may be true, and the antifia pictures indicate that some were there to cause issues, the fact remains, this is being sold by all media digital, tv, radio that it was Trump supporters.

It will never be seen as anything else.

Posts: 24255 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
I would like to think the next protests should be aimed squarely at F-book, Twatter, and mainstream media.

The best way to protest them is simply stop using them. Period.

We watch no dominant media "news." None. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Even the local "news" is now mainly skipped-over to catch just the weather forecast, and we're beginning to skip even that. Got weather apps on our phones and tablets. Don't really need 'em. It's more habit. A habit we're breaking.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: Why do I see members bitching about them, then turning around and, in the next post, posting links to them? Hello??? If your browser has a blacklist capability, blacklist them all. I did.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I can't imagine any grounds to impeach. He publicly denounced the violence, told people to go home, and called in the national guard.

If he's impeached or removed via the 25th, he can't run for a second term.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14152 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
They'll go after Trump after he's out of office.
I've felt this would happen but have made a point not to bring it up. I now hear Levin suggest that's the case, stuff boiling in the Southern District of New York, other places.

Smother Trump and his family with legal problems, destroy him in a public way.

If so, impeachment or destroying any designs on a 2024 run with long term chicanery are not needed. Yeah, they'd be gravy and not off the table. A multiple front legal attack is just what the left does.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8547 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Why do I see members bitching about them, then turning around and, in the next post, posting links to them?

It is a puzzle, is it not? Confused

Posts: 47685 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
I would like to think the next protests should be aimed squarely at F-book, Twatter, and mainstream media. They are controlling the dialog (therefor the emotional responses) in far too many under-informed households, and with their own agenda.

Because of my view that they have had far more consequence, I believe them to be far more relevant right now than the capital.
Yeah this is one of our biggest problems. We cant get any message out to the public. How do we run any campaign? How do we fight the democrats policies when the media controls all information?

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they will fall on Trump like a pack of hyena's when he's out of office. The guy has enormous balls and did all he could do...I grew to love the guy. It's a damn shame what America has become. I'll be physically ill if I have to listen to another talking head pretending some catastrophe has befell the nation. We need a purge from the grass roots straight through Washington.

Posts: 2038 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: Why do I see members bitching about them, then turning around and, in the next post, posting links to them? Hello??? If your browser has a blacklist capability, blacklist them all. I did.

Add Yahoo News to that.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I can't imagine any grounds to impeach. He publicly denounced the violence, told people to go home, and called in the national guard.

Well they already impeached him in the House for nothing so why not do it again. These assholes need to be reminded who they work for. The apathy of the American Public and their stupidity in believing what the MSM says is the cause of all this shit. We need a PsyOps Conservative movement.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Yeah this is one of our biggest problems. We cant get any message out to the public. How do we run any campaign? How do we fight the democrats policies when the media controls all information?

President Trump needs to start his own social media sites along with a news channel. The rest will be up to us to spread the word in our own spheres. It's also going to be on all of us to get involved. We saw the power of people who counted votes and the county election committees.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Some of you have some short memories. Not too long ago, the left did exactly what happened yesterday with no loss of life...

It seems to me that if one side can go into a chamber willy-nilly, then the other side can too. Of course though, the ROE is totally different if you just so happen to be a Trump supporter.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Why do I see members bitching about them, then turning around and, in the next post, posting links to them?

It is a puzzle, is it not? Confused
Not really a puzzle.
Many outside this forum’s membership are only on Twitter or Facebook.
Often on Parler you will see links to Twitter posts with videos, such as where the Capital Police opened the fence while the guy already behind the fence was waving the crowd in.

Just because members here may post a link to Twitter does not necessarily indicate they are on Twitter.

They just followed the link from Parler to the Twitter video.

No puzzle.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post