SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
I lack at all things posting photos, so I’ll just leave this little meme right here.

President Trump

To Our President and the warriors moving in on this fraud, fighting for our country and rights to fair and honest, I pray for you. As well as all of you.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KHolm:
I lack at all things posting photos, so I’ll just leave this little meme right here.

President Trump

To Our President and the warriors moving in on this fraud, fighting for our country and rights to fair and honest, I pray for you. As well as all of you.

Love McNaughton's art.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
You can tell this meme is authentic, as it has a misspelling. That seems to be an iron rule of memes. Big Grin

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
You can tell this meme is authentic, as it has a misspelling. That seems to be an iron rule of memes. Big Grin

Color me incompetent - fixed, sorry, Q!

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
It's almost as if the USPS hasn't heard people for the last decade debating whether or not the damned USPS will even be allowed to continue to exist. Could they have been asleep on large mountains of never to be delivered mail?

We need to gut that organization. Who needs 'em? Fricken junk mail is what they do. We kept 'em around like many people kept a land line phone. No need, just always been there. F'em in every orifice.

Well, I seem to recall stories from years ago about people finding bags of mail that had been dumped as trash.

I don't recall that any action was taken to find out who did it, and then send them to beautiful downtown Ft. Leavenworth.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KHolm:

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well in all fairness the USPS has some bad actors that they need to dispose of. Other than that I have no issue with them. I don't recall one time when they did not deliver something I was expecting. One time a fill in driver misdelivered to a neighbor. Understandable. It happens. My regular mail guy is a good guy and we chat often. The USPS employs a lot of good decent hard working people. Several of them blew the whistle on this and have signed affidavits and are willing to testify. This is going to be a very large part of Trumps legal strategy. Without those guys blowing the whistle his case would be weakened. There are some very good people there who need those jobs to continue to support their families. I do not wish for their jobs to be abolished.

My opinion the Democrats had these bad actors lined up. They knew all these mail in ballots were going to simply over load what the service is capable of and that's fine because that created more chaos. This is the Democrats fault not the USPS rank and file courier guy.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Former Nevada Attorney General @AdamLaxalt details the voting irregularities and potential fraud that is under investigation in the state.

video at link

Laxalt says they had the automatic signature verification machine detuned so it wasn't reliable

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Reading reports about the Obamacare hearing today and Kavanaugh could be a problem. He seems to stick with Roberts. President Trump stuck by him though so we'll see.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Rudy Giuliani Outlines Current Status of Election Lawsuits – Ten Identified Locations All With Common and Manipulative Procedure…
Posted on November 10, 2020 by sundance

Trump campaign attorney Rudy Giuliani appears on NewsMax TV to outline the current state of multiple lawsuits being filed against states who illegally manipulated ballot counting procedures during the overnight hours on election night.

The common thread between 10 regional locations was the processing of mail-in ballots without allowing any republican poll watcher to observe. In addition to Pennsylvania, a pattern emerges within Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia. Within those states there are specific areas where the sketchy ballots were assembled and counted.

https://theconservativetreehou...ocedure/#more-203700

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Former Nevada Attorney General @AdamLaxalt details the voting irregularities and potential fraud that is under investigation in the state.

video at link

Laxalt says they had the automatic signature verification machine detuned so it wasn't reliable

I read somewhere that it was set to accept at a 40% match.I dont have a link.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
15m
We have a BIG REPORT COMING OUT IN AN HOUR! More “Glitches” @joehoft
https://twitter.com/gatewaypun...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm loving their coverage. Just haven't seen a lot of them reported other places. Would love if this one was in PA or AZ since WI and GA seem to be covered.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Hang in there...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope so. As a vet I'm angry that I lay in the hospital for just under a year fighting for a system as corrupt as the one we were fighting.

Scouts Out

Posts: 1118 | Registered: May 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Reading reports about the Obamacare hearing today and Kavanaugh could be a problem. He seems to stick with Roberts. President Trump stuck by him though so we'll see.

Yep, we should impeach him and replace him with another Sofomayor at the moment we perceive he is not doing exactly what we want.....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump is confident Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by threefeathers:
Hope so. As a vet I'm angry that I lay in the hospital for just under a year fighting for a system as corrupt as the one we were fighting.

Bless you and thanks, prayers sent.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Yep, we should impeach him and replace him with another Sofomayor at the moment we perceive he is not doing exactly what we want.....

Yeah, trolling effort was there with that post. He voted with Roberts on PA and seemed to be joined to him by the hip today in the Obamacare hearing. We have to see.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Yeah, trolling effort was there with that post.

Then why post it? Actually show a little support instead of crying each time there is a perceived slight?

I am proud to have Kavanaugh on the court. This ain’t Burger King. You’re not going to get it your way, each and every time. He’s going to perform way better than Sotomayor or Keagan. It’s just as silly as the poster bitching about ACB being another Keagan because the was a ruling they didn’t like.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post