SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 917
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Can someone point out who is the troll for those of us that are not that bright? Or is it like poker and if I can't figure out who the troll is it must be me?

Posts: 1795 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

I am proud to have Kavanaugh on the court. This ain’t Burger King. You’re not going to get it your way, each and every time. He’s going to perform way better than Sotomayor or Keagan. It’s just as silly as the poster bitching about ACB being another Keagan because the was a ruling they didn’t like.

The guy went with Roberts on PA and seemed to be joined by the hip today. I'm not proud of any of the new people yet until they earn it and he isn't above reproach, so ditch that bull. The coming rulings are the test and we will find out if Roberts has influence over him. That is what I posted and it is fair. When he rules with Roberts to give PA 3 extra days we have a right to question him. Same with how he seems to be leaning with Obamacare.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
Can someone point out who is the troll for those of us that are not that bright? Or is it like poker and if I can't figure out who the troll is it must be me?

It depends on who you agree with in the given conversation. Sorta like a democrat does the same thing as a Republican and each side accuses the other of Tom foolery. Even though it’s the exact same pint.

Calling people out for turning our backs on conservative justices is only trolling if you agree with it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm super excited for this evening. I don't have any way to watch Fox, do you guys think they will air it somewhere else as well? I'm stoked to see what they have so far. Based on Trump's current actions, he's 100% confident he will lead us for another 4 years. Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Harassment and retaliation of a whistleblower is a Federal crime, isn't it?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Harassment and retaliation of a whistleblower is a Federal crime, isn't it?
Yes.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date: Researcher

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-10-4

More than 20,000 absentee ballots in Pennsylvania have impossible return dates and another more than 80,000 have return dates that raise questions, according to a researcher’s analysis of the state’s voter database.

Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just a day after they were sent out—an extraordinary speed, given U.S. Postal Service (USPS) delivery times, while nearly 35,000 were returned on the same day they were mailed out. Another more than 23,000 have a return date earlier than the sent date. More than 9,000 have no sent date.

The state’s voter records are being scrutinized as President Donald Trump is challenging the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania and other states where his opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, holds a tight lead. The Trump campaign is alleging that invalid ballots have been counted for Democrats and valid ballots for Republicans were thrown away.

The analysis of the publicly available data was conducted by a data researcher who submitted it first to the Chinese-language edition of The Epoch Times. The researcher, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he consulted about the matter with several USPS field engineers, who said the return dates shown in the database are “impossible.”

The dataset made public by Pennsylvania’s secretary of state was last updated on Nov. 10, and “describes a current state of mail ballot requests for the 2020 General Election.” The data includes the mailed-out and return dates.

In Pennsylvania, voters must request a ballot, which is sent to them via USPS. The voter then fills out the document and sends it back via mail or returns it in person. The process usually takes several days or even weeks, depending on the speed of delivery and response by the voter.

This year, Pennsylvania also allowed voters to “request, receive, mark and cast your mail-in or absentee ballot all in one visit to your county election office or other designated location.” That may explain the ballots with no sent date—they may have been received and cast in person.

While it could also explain the ballots with the same sent and returned date, that appears to clash with the description of the database, which says the sent date is “the date the county confirmed the application to queue a ballot label to mail the ballot materials to the voter.”

If the ballot was received by the voter in person, there would have been no need for a mailing label.

“Since October 1, the average time of delivery for First-Class Mail, including ballots, was 2.5 days,” USPS said in an Oct. 29 release.

Impossible and improbable return dates indicate there’s something wrong with either the database or the ballots.

The Office of Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State didn’t immediately respond to requests by The Epoch Times for comment.

In addition to the ballots described above, there were more than 43,000 ballots returned two days after being sent out, which is still remarkably fast, although still possible if the voter quickly delivered the ballot to an election office or a ballot drop box in person. The flagged ballots comprise almost 4 percent of all those issued by the state.

According to the data analyzed by the researcher, at least 31 people who appear to be older than the oldest known person in the state returned ballots. They were all born between 1900 and 1907, based on the state’s data. The oldest known person in the state is 113-year-old Ardith Grose.

About 20 of the voters shared the birth date of Jan. 1, 1900. The date corresponds to an allegation in Michigan, where a poll watcher said he saw operators adding people to the poll book while they were counting their mail-in ballots, raising concern that these voters weren’t properly registered and thus were eligible to vote. The operators input the names with fabricated birth dates, such as Jan. 1, 1900, according to a sworn affidavit by the poll watcher.

Another analysis of the Pennsylvania data showed that the extremely old voters were mostly registered Democrats.

Update: The article was updated with a source of the Michigan mail ballot data, additional information about the data and mail-in voting in the state, and ballot delivery time information from the Postal Service. The article and its headline were edited to reflect the updated information.

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Any more new court filings today? I really appreciate all the links and info of voter fraud and corruption from various sites, but the actual court docs and fights are the only things that matter.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
These moves do not reflect one on their way out.

Patel is a badass.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the risk of being branded a troll, how can we be sure any of these instances of fraud that are popping up in this thread are not just the fictional work of people getting their jollies by jerking off a bunch of sad Trump supporters? Does it make me a troll if I warn that others may be plying the troll role? There are people that will do anything to drive site traffic.

Posts: 1795 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t know how much stock to put in this, but if our worst fears happen and Biden is successful with stealing this election...looks like we won’t have to worry about stacking the Supreme Court or ending the filibuster to cram anything they want through.

https://bongino.com/joe-manchi...nding-the-filibuster

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost
Joe Hoft
7-9 minutes

We’ve reported on numerous events in the 2020 election which are being referred to as system ‘glitches’ in the media.
Last night we provided another ‘glitch’, this time in Wisconsin, which if reversed would eliminate Biden’s reported vote lead in the state.
Tonight we have obtained an unaudited analysis of data available for all the states looking for system glitches and other oddities in vote counts related to the Presidential race only.

Last night we reported on another so called system ‘glitch’, this time in a county in Wisconsin. Evidence was provided to us that showed that the vote totals for Rock County appeared to be switched between President Trump and Joe Biden. 9,516 votes were eliminated from President Trump and moved to Joe Biden. This 19,032 vote difference when corrected would eliminate Biden’s lead in Wisconsin.

In the post last night we also identified issues we’ve reported on in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia where similar ‘glitches’ occurred.

We next attempted to obtain more data on this issue so we could determine how widespread this issue may be and/or if there are reasonable explanations for what is occurring.

Then tonight we were led to a site on the Internet (https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/) where someone who had seen our posts decided to do an analysis himself.

In the piece the author claims his work is a full list of votes switched from Trump to Biden or votes erased by Dominion (the vote machines used in many states across the US).

(The author claims that his work has been verified but we have not verified the results so we currently are labeling his results unaudited.)

The author decided to obtain the data himself and perform an analysis of national votes switched from Trump to Biden and votes erased (the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting).

The author obtained data that has been passed around that was reportedly captured by the New York Times on election night.

By examining the data the author was able to locate an instance where votes were switched from Trump to Biden so he decided to perform an analysis on the entire data set, starting with the states where Dominion voting machines are used.

Here are the (unaudited) results by state:
The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched Votes lost Votes

Dominion Systems
Pennsylvania 220,883 941,248
New Jersey 80,242 20
Florida 21,422 456
Michigan 20,213 21,882
New York 18,124 623,213
Georgia 17,407 33,574
Ohio 14,965 5,102
Virginia 12,163 789,023
California 7,701 10,989
Arizona 4,492 0
Minnesota 2,766 195,650
Tennessee 2,330 0
Louisiana 2,322 0
Illinois 2,166 54,730
Wisconsin 2,078 3,408
Colorado 1,809 0
Utah 1,627 0
New Hampshire 973 116
Iowa 938 477
New Mexico 268 4,610
Missouri 0 20,730
Nevada 0 0
Alaska 0 0
Washington 0 0
Hawaii 0 0
434,889 2,705,228

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, Owned by Dominion
Texas 14,954 30,557
Kansas 1,674 2,154
16,628 32,711

Election Systems & Software
Nebraska 30,086 50
Kentucky 8,129 23,849
Arkansas 3,664 20,748
South Carolina 2,779 2,119
Montana 2,330 1,276
South Dakota 1,347 1
North Dakota 234 681
Maryland 203 0
North Carolina 0 15
District of Columbia 0 0
48,772 48,739

Unknown Systems
Connecticut 3,834 272
Massachusetts 3,613 51
Oregon 2,557 0
Alabama 1,170 408
Mississippi 355 0
Maine 271 35
Rhode Island 6 13
West Virginia 0 78,300
Idaho 0 0
Oklahoma 0 0
Indiana 0 0
Delaware 0 0
Vermont 0 0
11,806 79,079

OVERALL TOTALS 512,095 2,865,757

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden.

In addition to this another 2,865,757 votes were deleted.

Note that these numbers have not yet been audited by us.

We also have not performed this exercise by county in these states which could impact the countrywide vote totals even more. More needs to be done. But what is clear, there are some very questionable transactions occurring within the voting machines and applications which need to be reviewed further because of apparent material issues in reporting.

Nobody was following Joe Biden and he had zero support, and yet his vote count surpassed the greatest campaign in US history led by President Trump.
We are supposed to believe Joe Biden defeated President Trump and at the same time lost seats in the US House and state legislatures. This is highly improbable.
It looks like the Democrats did everything imaginable in their attempt to steal this election.
The problem was they never expected President Trump to lead a record breaking campaign and they got caught.

More will be exposed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...nt-trump-biden-lost/

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
At the risk of being branded a troll, how can we be sure any of these instances of fraud that are popping up in this thread are not just the fictional work of people getting their jollies by jerking off a bunch of sad Trump supporters? Does it make me a troll if I warn that others may be plying the troll role? There are people that will do anything to drive site traffic.

I would probably recommend looking at the evidence and the people with sworn Affidavit of what they witness. Another instance was a postal worker that came forward at the risk of retaliation which is already occurring. You'll know more this evening.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
At the risk of being branded a troll... There are people that will do anything to drive site traffic.

Yep, 100% Troll

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well if you want to know how Kavanaugh may lean on these states playing with extending dates on mail in and absentee ballots read the opinon by Gorsuch with Kavanaugh concurring in regards to not vacating the stay in Wisconsin. Also gives some insight on why the ruled on PA the way they did. However I think if ACB had inserted herself she may have broke the tie in Trumps favor. Does not sound like the justices consider Covid to be any reason to play with existing election laws by judges or courts. PDF and long read and I get lost in the legalease quite easily. Maybe others can glean more than I have.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing we are going to need to suit up for riot control soon.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Well if you want to know how Kavanaugh may lean on these states playing with extending dates on mail in and absentee ballots read the opinon by Gorsuch with Kavanaugh concurring in regards to not vacating the stay in Wisconsin. Also gives some insight on why the ruled on PA the way they did. However I think if ACB had inserted herself she may have broke the tie in Trumps favor. Does not sound like the justices consider Covid to be any reason to play with existing election laws by judges or courts. PDF and long read and I get lost in the legalease quite easily. Maybe others can glean more than I have.

Link

Glad you posted that. Like I said President Trump stood by him. He needs to do the same.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
read the opinon by Gorsuch with Kavanaugh concurring in regards to not vacating the stay in Wisconsin.

I am confident that Kavanaugh will be strong when the time comes. He's no Roberts.

We are facing the biggest Constitutional crisis this country has ever faced. Before the civil war, the South wanted to secede and segregate. They did not want to deprive people of Constitutional and civil rights. (well the blacks were, but they didn't see it that way) But... That's what this is about.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
You can check and see if your vote was counted.

Link

Showed I voted but doesn't say for who.

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post