SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 975
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm not so sure that millions would die. Think about the size of this nation and how the population is distributed. How would these millions of deaths come to be? How?

I would be more concerned about non-kinetic deaths due to chaos and sabotage. Most deaths would probably be knock on effects from lack of safe, reliable food, water, energy, medicine, transportation, plus criminality and lawlessness.

To vastly oversimplify, Rome was defeated when the barbarians learned to attack the aqueducts.

Many of the Left's apparently irrational policies make sense if you view them from the perspective of either pushing us towards CW2 or preparing to win it.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17507 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Trump just walked out to his seat for the UFC event, Joe Rogan commented on the round of applause Trump got from the crowd.

Fuck yeah. He needed that. We needed that.

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/.../1797087554501820770

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30614 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Watching the weekend Gutfeld broadcast and while I think what Tyrus says is right, it doesn’t solve the problem. It just punts it down the road.

To get our country back, we need to take it. It can’t be business as usual until the threats have been eliminated.

Posts: 53444 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:

America Is Not Yet Rome, But Democrats Better Worry That It Is Going That Way
Kurt Schlichter ....

Nos populus Americae
Faciemus Americae Magna Iterum

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6358 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1797112060297564585

https://x.com/GuntherEagleman/.../1797124064596611266

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/.../1797123576543449528

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30614 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Watching the weekend Gutfeld broadcast and while I think what Tyrus says is right, it doesn’t solve the problem. It just punts it down the road.

To get our country back, we need to take it. It can’t be business as usual until the threats have been eliminated.
Agreed and it won't need to be CW2. We already know those who are the flagrant ones in DC. Simply gather up 150,000 men in arms, go right in the door and remove the worst offenders. Lead them in cuffs right to a Federal lock up for 10 years. Declare a new set of rules by which the remaining leaders shall function. If they will not govern in guidelines with integrity, honesty and hard work, together, they too shall be deposed. No more bills of many pages filled with pork and trickery, no more lobby influence, no more misuse of government agencies. The pay is good for the little they do. If you don't intend to govern, with sacrifice for your Country and your People, stay the fuck home on the couch. Because there are those who will.

Posts: 17948 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Declare a new set of rules by which the remaining leaders shall function.

No need for a new set. The only rule is one that already existed. Laws apply equally for all, not this "law for thee but not for me" shit. For too long, these maggots have operated their ways with impunity, laughing at the average Joes and Janes. No longer!

If any new law that's needed at all, it's congressional term limit.

Q

Posts: 26851 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The founding fathers created a good system.
The system is not broken.

Some of the people are broken.
This is the problem.

It is up to the unbroken people to deal with the broken people, not destroying or tossing the system in the dustbin.

Fix the problem.

It's a people problem.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44099 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Some might say CW2 has already started. We certainly are seeing a non violent battle between two sides. And actually, there has been violence here and there.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38900 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The left just makes the rules up for their agenda.

I'm telling you every last mop headed mope here in Atlanta carries an illegal machine gun, yet isn't charged with it when they get caught.

Yet the left will send the ATF in to murder a productive citizen operating within the rules.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34232 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not follow the UFC but I like that PDJT supports them and attends their events.

In addition to widening his exposure and hopefully support from its fan base, PDJT is also messaging that ‘I am a fighter, and when I get punched I punch back twice as hard.’, which he has stated many times.

FJB!!

Posts: 3519 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yes, a perfect match-up between Trump and UFC. Few political warriors of Trumps caliber... probably have to go back to Andrew Jackson to find a politician with the fight of Donald Trump.

Posts: 1994 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4yom7r-mue...ica%20News%20Network

Posts: 12847 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
...House Democrats are trying to get President Trumps Secret Service protection detail removed from him if and when he's incarcerated...

Well, of course. It would be hard to suicide him when he is surrounded by Secret Service.

No humor intended here, sardonic or otherwise.

Posts: 8668 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
[height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v4wccd0/?pub=sxx5h" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

More like a Pit Yorkie. Weak-spined and very happy to egg on the less effeminate men from well behind them.

You'd think that someone named Weissmann would find the Left abhorrent, but possibly the coward is just happy to do what is necessary to avoid being in the crosshairs, or maybe he aspires to be the Moshe Merin of his day.

Posts: 8668 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
I'm not so sure that millions would die. Think about the size of this nation and how the population is distributed. How would these millions of deaths come to be? How?

I would be more concerned about non-kinetic deaths due to chaos and sabotage. Most deaths would probably be knock on effects from lack of safe, reliable food, water, energy, medicine, transportation, plus criminality and lawlessness.

To vastly oversimplify, Rome was defeated when the barbarians learned to attack the aqueducts.

Many of the Left's apparently irrational policies make sense if you view them from the perspective of either pushing us towards CW2 or preparing to win it.

The bigger concern in a civil war is the outside help/foreign intervention the left will enlist. Countries will try to go to both sides and get thier troops on the ground. The left may most likely allow it especially with China. They want our land so bad.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I ran into a friend of mine in the grocery store and spent a half hour or more standing in the aisles talking about this mess.

It's funny that he considers himself a conservative. It took me a while to ask him why he considers himself such, given his clearly leftist perspective and his answer was essentially that compared to his whacky family, his views are quite conservative.

In regards to the legitimacy of the trial and the validity of the verdict, he poised a rhetorical question: "Did he do it?"

Naturally, it was necessary to determine what he mean by "it". Whether it was the mysteriously vague secret crime which Trump was charged, or something else. It turns out that by "it" he meant everything in question. I pointed out to him that Daniels twice signed statement saying no sexual relations occurred, and that her so-called testimony was nothing more than salacious beatoff material for commies. Also, I pointed out that regardless of that, the payment to Daniels is not illegal. Beyond that, I didn't even attempt to explain.

It was clear that he has no understanding of the nature of the charges. I just let him ramble. I don't want to try to be right with my friends.

The value of the conversation, beyond the obvious of speaking face to face with a friend, was to gain perspective on how those outside of our circle and outside of the pundits who prattle online view these matters.

It seems that the intentionally confusing mish-mash served up by the prosecution has served its purpose by causing the Trump haters to not bother with trying to understand the matter and fall back on the comfort of confirmation bias.

As a funny note, I'll point out that this guy is one of only two people in my life who talks more than I. It's kinda nice to put it in neutral and listen to someone else go on at length.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Had a similar conversation on Friday with a liberal "friend".

Droning on about much the same "it" stuff, which is a tiresome exercise in mental masturbation.

I left her with the following task:
1. What was the felony committed? Can you name the statute?
2. If you can noodle out that the "felony" was a federal crime, why wasn't it prosecuted by the feds but instead ended up in a hostile state courtroom?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6256 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/ImMeme0/status/1...sistance-day-1231%2F

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...llions-to-help-trump

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16853 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dassa lotta cheddar, Spanky.

Posts: 108222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post