SIGforum
The Trump Presidency : Year IV

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9460066564

October 26, 2021, 03:43 PM
GT-40DOC
The Trump Presidency : Year IV
The evidence just keeps piling up in the states.....if we could just get some honest people to respond to it. There seems to be a lot of folks out there that are working continuously to expose these frauds. Good on them.
October 27, 2021, 03:00 PM
mrw
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
The evidence just keeps piling up in the states.....if we could just get some honest people to respond to it. There seems to be a lot of folks out there that are working continuously to expose these frauds. Good on them.

Since the election last year I have been using my Google foo and excel nerd skills on and off to look at various available election statistics to see if I can understand how they ginned up 12 - 18 million fraud votes for F Joe Biden. I looked at all 50 states back to the 2004 election to see trends and analysis.

One state I looked close at is Georgia but what I found in Georgia sad to say applies to most of the states. They some how inflated the registered voter population so high that in some states there are more registered voters than eligible voters. This grossly elevated registered voter numbers is clear as day compared to other election years. Once you have massively inflated the number of registered voters in a state is is child's play to commit fraud as we saw with Ruby Freedman running the same ballots through over and over.

My best guess for Georgia is that Biden got at the least 650,000 fraud votes and the most would be north of 950,000 fraud votes. In 2020 Georgia registered voter population is equal to 98% of all voter eligible population (VEP), or virtually everyone in Georgia that is eligible to vote is also registered to vote which is impossible. From 2004 to 2016 Reg voters made up about 71% of all eligible voters.

What happened in 2020? Where did all these registered voters come from? The state population only increased about 400,000 people 2016 - 2020. How did Joe Biden get over 600,000 votes more than Hillary did in '16? This is what many states way beyond the 5 suspect states look like. This I beleive is how Joe Biden got 12 - 18 million fraud votes.

I also did a review of what happened in Virginia 2020 election and it does not bode well for next Tuesday election. Hope I am wrong.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com
October 28, 2021, 06:50 PM
wcb6092
County sheriff in Wisconsin reveals evidence of felony election law violations

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

The sheriff of Racine County in Wisconsin, Christopher Schmaling, presented evidence Thursday of felony election law violations in the county during the 2020 election.

Schmaling came out swinging against members of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, by whom he said "election statute was in fact not just broken, but shattered."

The sheriff's office received a complaint from a relative of a nursing home resident who died in October 2020. Despite suffering from severe cognitive decline prior to her passing, though, she still somehow managed to cast a vote via absentee ballot in the 2020 presidential election, according to state records.

The nursing home resident lived at the Ridgewood Care Facility. Following a complaint by the deceased resident's daughter, who found it suspicious that her mother was able to vote given her condition at the time, Racine County Sgt. Michael Luell launched an investigation.

Luell found that in 2020 there had been an unusual surge in voting activity at the care facility. Luell reported back that eight out of 42 families of residents at Ridgewood said their loved ones did not possess the cognitive ability to vote, despite having done so.

The county investigation pertained exclusively to the Ridgewood Care Facility, but Sheriff Schmaling said he expects that his presentation of the results of the investigation will lead to others who experienced something similar across the state coming forward.

Toward the end of the presentation, Schmaling called on the Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul to launch an immediate investigation into the incident.

The chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, Paul Farrow released a statement following Schmaling's presentation. "Anyone who cares at all about election integrity owes the Racine County Sheriff's Department a debt of gratitude for their work today," he said. "It is horrific that WEC's choice to violate state laws may have led to bad actors taking advantage of vulnerable citizens in nursing homes. It's time for Democrats, the Department of Justice, and the mainstream media to take election integrity concerns seriously."

October 29, 2021, 12:48 AM
kimber1911
Wisconsin Elections Commission Holds Emergency Meeting After Racine County Sheriff’s Dept. Accuses WEC of Class I Felony Fraud in Nursing Home Scandal

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
October 29, 2021, 02:11 PM
GT-40DOC
All of this is music to my ears(eyes). According to NewsMax, Wisconsin may be the first State in the Nation to declare their results of the 2020 election null and void!!!

I think many demoRats thought all of their cheating and fraud would just be forgotten by all........it doesn't appear to be happening!! Gotta love it!!
October 29, 2021, 04:15 PM
Graniteguy
How does Wisconsin declare their election results null and void based on a nursing home scandal?
October 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
AzMikeCFD102
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ys-explosive-report/

REPORT: Could Wisconsin Be The FIRST State To DECERTIFY The Fraudulent 2020 Election After Yesterday’s Explosive Report?

Christina Bobb concludes,

Based on just nursing home abuses and election fraud, there could be as many as 50,000 – 100,000 fraudulent ballots cast in Wisconsin during the 2020 election. Biden supposedly won the state by 20,682. This is more than enough fraud to have changed the outcome of the election.

The Wisconsin Election Commission orchestrated a criminal and fraudulent election. The sheriff has said that he is referring the crimes to the Racine District Attorney, Patricia Hanson. Hanson is an elected Republican and will be called upon to prosecute these crimes. At the same time, the Wisconsin legislature has more than enough evidence to show that the results certified in 2020 are fraudulent and must be decertified. It’s incumbent upon the Republican state legislature to stand by the laws they pass and not allow criminal activity to overrule law and order. The Wisconsin State Legislature is primed to decertify their election. Will they?

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

October 29, 2021, 09:20 PM
flashguy
And if they do, then what? This has never happened before and I don't think there is a process to go forward from it. Supposedly if the number of Electoral votes needed to become President (270) is no longer met, the election falls to the State Legislatures--one vote per state. However, it would normally be expected that such a process would take place prior to a new President being inaugurated.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
October 30, 2021, 09:13 AM
2BobTanner
OK; so the 2020 Election was fraudulently stolen, thus making the results invalid. Taking it a step further, then the administration of Joe Biden was installed illegally, thus making it illegitimate, and all it’s subsequent actions and programs are null and void.

Now what?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
October 30, 2021, 05:36 PM
GT-40DOC
I think this might just be very interesting to watch. Yes, it has never happened before, but the DemoRats have been doing a LOT of things that have never been done before. They have been caught yet again, and hopefully some folks have to pay dearly for their crimes.
October 30, 2021, 07:51 PM
Lefty Sig
Can we stop posting things from unreliable outlets like "The Gateway Pundit"?

How many "bombshells" and claims of pending arrest or decertification or whatever that go nowhere do we need to have before people realize this is confirmation bias and more often than not the writer is just making some things up or embellishing them heavily to get clicks?
October 30, 2021, 08:39 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Can we stop posting things from unreliable outlets like "The Gateway Pundit"?

As opposed to who? NBC? CNN? Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Now what?

Nothing. The electoral college voted for Biden, and that's the end of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
October 30, 2021, 09:09 PM
Lefty Sig
How about:

Wall Street Journal, NY Post, Washington Examiner, The Federalist, American Greatness, Substack, Manhattan Institute & City Journal?
October 31, 2021, 01:30 PM
GT-40DOC
I read that article about Wisconsin on either OAN, or NewsMax.
November 01, 2021, 06:21 AM
triggertreat
quote:
How about:

Wall Street Journal, NY Post, Washington Examiner, The Federalist, American Greatness, Substack, Manhattan Institute & City Journal?

Will this work Lefty? https://www.newsmax.com/us/ele...21/10/28/id/1042419/

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!
November 01, 2021, 06:31 PM
Lefty Sig
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
How about:

Will this work Lefty? https://www.newsmax.com/us/ele...21/10/28/id/1042419/

So there is a sheriff that investigated one nursing home, and found that 8/42 families of residents stated that votes were cast for residents that were not competent to vote. No charges have been filed yet, and it is not known who the votes were cast for. The Sheriff went public calling for a larger investigation of other nursing homes, while the State DoJ says they have no plans to do so. Yes, there were a lot more requests for absentee votes in 2020, but many nursing homes were on lockdown for most of the year, and the election occurred before any vaccines were announced. So it is to be expected that they would vote absentee. The change in voting process - not sending special voting deputies to nursing homes due to COVID restrictions and sending mail in ballots instead - was made by a bi-partisan commission. There is some dispute over the legality of this change, but overall:

"Last week's audit bureau report made 48 recommendations for improvements in how elections are run, but did not find any widespread fraud or abuse that would have affected the outcome of the election. Republican lawmakers said the audit showed that the election was “safe and secure," even if mistakes were made."

So how in the world does this lead The Gateway Pundit to say:

"Could Wisconsin Be The FIRST State To DECERTIFY The Fraudulent 2020 Election After Yesterday’s Explosive Report?"

Or lead OAN to say:

"Based on just nursing home abuses and election fraud, there could be as many as 50,000 – 100,000 fraudulent ballots cast in Wisconsin during the 2020 election."

With a little checking and you can find that in 2016 Wisconsin had around 26,000 residents in certified nursing homes and 33,000 beds.

Yeah, it's EXPLOSIVE to find EIGHT suspect votes in ONE nursing home. And from that we can extrapolate that 2x to 4x more fraudulent votes than ALL nursing home residents in the entire state were cast in favor of Biden, and thus the election can be decertified. Seriously? Hyperbole and wild speculation doesn't help anyone.

No one is going to decertify anything until someone goes to court and proves that enough fraudulent votes were cast to swing the election to Biden. Not statistics or possibilities, but actual proof that each and every single vote presented in court is indeed fraudulent. Unfortunately this is a very high hurdle. Believe me I would love to see this happen somewhere, and for people to be convicted of voter fraud, and for those facing long jail terms to takes deals to talk and blow the lid off the whole thing.

I am just tired of all the hyperbole from click bait sites that take a little bit of fact and blow it up into something huge. It's no different than buying a Lottery ticket and then saying "This TICKET could lead to a $100M windfall!" Sure, it could, but it's extremely unlikely. They are doing this to get hits because they are telling people what they want to hear.
November 01, 2021, 06:42 PM
kimber1911
Yep, let’s just sit back and do nothing, because that’s worked for Conservatives.

Wording wise I agree that Breaking, Just In, Sit Back We’ve got a lot to cover tonight, need to be scaled way way back.

But other than that I think we need to keep beating the drum if we are going to save this country.
It’s called stirring the base, which is necessary for success.

Republicans are poor politicians, they need to take on the hyperbole a bit to compete with the political prowess of the Democrats Marxist .

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
November 02, 2021, 11:04 PM
Cliff
Joey D
11/1/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

November 08, 2021, 11:24 PM
Cliff
Joey D
11/8/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

November 11, 2021, 05:36 PM
wcb6092
Federal appeals court pauses release of Trump White House records before Friday deadline

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

A Federal appeals court on Thursday granted former President Trump's request to temporarily stop the release of documents to the Democrat-controlled House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Trump's lawyers made the request earlier Thursday ahead of the Friday 6 p.m. for the select committee to receive 46 records, including White House call logs, visitor logs, drafts of speeches and three handwritten memos from Trump's then-chief of staff Mark Meadows, according to CNN.

The ruling temporarily block the National Archives from releasing the records.